ELECTIONS Appointment of Booth Level Officers& Supervisors Enhancement of remuneration to Booth Level Officer & Sanction of annual honorarium to Supervisors – Orders – Issued.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (ELECTIONS.A) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 3191 Dated: 23-10-2015
Read :-From the Election Commission of India Lr.No.23/Inst/2015-ERS, Dt.08.07.2015
O R D E R:
1.The Election Commission of India in the letter read above has issued instructions on appointment of BLOs / Supervisors and duties & responsibilities of the Booth Level Officers. According to which, Booth Level Officers shall be appointed for every polling station @ one BLO for each PS, who will function as a custodian of the electoral roll of the Part (a polling booth) assigned to him / her. The Election Commission has further directed that one Supervisor shall also be appointed for 8-10 Booth Level Officers to supervise the work of the BLOs.
2. The Election Commission of India has directed thatBLOshouldbegrantedaminimumhonorariumofRs.6000/-perannum and a Supervisorshouldbegrantedanannualhonorarium of Rs.12,000/-. Besides, the Commission has also directed for payment of an amount of Rs.1,000/- perannumforaBLOforhousevisitsmadebyhim / her during the periodofsummaryrevision and sanction of TA/DA,ifhe / shemakestravelsoutsidehis / her PollingStationareaforthepurposeoftraining.
3. After careful consideration of the matter, Government has hereby accepted the enhanced rates of remuneration to the Booth Level Officers and to sanction annual honorarium to the Supervisors as recommended by the Election Commission of India and hereby order topay the remuneration to the Booth Level Officers and Supervisors as follows:
- · i)Fixed honorarium of Rs.6,000/- per annum for each BLO;An amount of Rs.1,000/- per annum for each BLO for house visits made during summary revision in addition to the fixed honorarium; and
- · ii) Annual honorarium of Rs.12,000/- for each Supervisor; and
- · iii) TA / DA to the BLOs, if they make travels outside their Polling Station areas for the purpose of training.
ii) 4. The enhanced remuneration may be paid during the current financial year 2015-16 from the date of issue of orders fixing the remuneration. Full remuneration shall be paid to the BLOs, who wouldhave worked for the entire year. Proportionate remuneration shall be paid to the BLOs as per the period actually they would have worked during the financial year 2015-16.
iv) 5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (EBS.I) Dept., vide their U.O.No.12605/408/A1/EBS.I/2015, dt.16.08.2015.
vi) (BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
vii) BHANWAR LAL
viii) CHIEF ELECTORAL OFFICER & E.O.PRL.SECRETARY
GET ADDITIONAL G.O INFORMATION HERE - CLICK