TS G.O.MS.No. 32 Language Pandit Training Institutions Renewal of Affiliation Fee to LPT courses
School Education Dept. – Language Pandit Training Institutions – Restoration of G.O.Ms.No.446, SE. (Genl.II) Dept., dated 06.08.2011 – Renewal of Affiliation Fee to LPT courses – Orders – Issued.
SCHOOL EDUCATION (TRG.) DEPARTMENT G.O.MS.No. 32
Dated: 27/10/2015 Read the following:-
Ø G.O.Ms.No.446, S.E (Genl..II) Dept., dated 06.08.2010.
Ø G.O.Rt.No.574 (School Education (SE.Genl.II) Dept., dated 6.08.2011
Ø From the DSE, Telangana, Hyderabad, Lr.No.93/N1-3/ TSCERT/2015, dated 01.08.2015.
Ø Govt. Memo.No.1965/SE.Trg./A2/2015, dated 10.09.2015.
Ø From the DSE, Telangana, Hyderabad, Lr.No.93/N1- 3/TSCERT/2015, dated 10.09.2015.
1.In the reference 1st read above, orders were issued constituting the Affiliation Committee, and fixing the following Affiliation Fee for Language Pandit Training Colleges (Private Language Pandit Training Institutions) (Telugu Pandit Training/Hindi Pandit Trainiing/Urdu Pandit Training), for utilization of the Affiliation Fee for the purposes mentioned therein. In para 4 of G.O.1st read above, Affiliation Fee was fixed as below:-
Ø Affiliation fee for L.P.T. course for 1st year - Rs.75,000/-
Ø Fee for Renewal of affiliation for the subsequent years - Rs.25,000/- per every year
2. In the reference 2nd read above, orders were issued to exempt the fee for renewal of Affiliation of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) from the purview of the orders issued vide G.O. 1st read above.
3. In the reference 3rd read above, the Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad constituted a Committee to assess the requirement / demand of the Language Pandit Training Courses in the State and make further recommendations in the matter. The Committee after examination of the entire issue submitted their report recommending as follows:-
v In view of less demand for the Language Pandit Courses limited Examinations Centers may be constituted i.e, at Hyderabad and Warangal for conduct of LPCET for the Academic Year, 2015-16.
v In case of grant of affiliations to the Colleges, a notification may be issued calling for affiliations and after that inspections may be caused to verify and ensure that the conditions of recognization and affiliation are fulfilled by the management and place the proposals before the Affiliation Committee for scrutiny.
The G.O. pertaining to affiliation fee i.e.G.O.Ms.No.446, Edn.(SE.Genl.I) Dept. dt. 06.08.2010 may be restored, so that the Member Convener may collect the affiliation fee and cause inspection and place the report before the Affiliation Committee to accord fresh/renewal of affiliations.
4. The Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad in his reference 5th read above informed that to accord affiliations to the Colleges now a Notification has to be issued, online applications have to be called for and Inspections have to be caused by constituting Inspection Teams. Hence, the Department has to spend huge amounts towards TA and DA to the Inspection Teams and other incidental charges etc, and thus needs financial resources to meet the expenditure involved in this regard.
5. The Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad therefore requested the Government, to restore the instructions of G.O.Ms.No.446, SE (Genl.II) Dept., dated 6.08.2010.
6. After careful examination of the proposal of the Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad in the references 3rd and 5th read above, Government hereby restore G.O.1st read above in supersession of the reference 2nd read above.
7. The Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad/ Director, State Council of Education Research & Training, Telangana, Hyderabad shall take necessary action accordingly
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
RANJEEV R. ACHARYA
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
GET ADDITIONAL G.O INFORMATION - HERE