ANDHRABANK 1 year Post Graduate Diploma Notification in Banking and Finance course in tie-up with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited, Bangalore.We are looking for young, qualified, mobile and active minds who can be imparted with the necessary knowledge and skills required to be good all-round bankers through the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in tie-up with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited, Bangalore. On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I which is presently in the scale of Rs. 23700- 980x7/30560 1145x2/32850-1310x7/42020.
They will also be eligible for DA, HRA & CCA, as per rules in force from time to time. At present, the initial yearly emoluments (salary component only) of Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I Officer, including DA, HRA, CCA are approximately Rs 6.56/- lakhs in a Metropolitan Centre. Candidates shall be selected through a process consisting of online exam followed by Personal Interview. Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online by visiting website www.andhrabank.in during 17.11.2015 to 01.12.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Admission to the 1 year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Andhra Bank on successful completion of the course.
STUDENT INTAKE (FOR THE SELECTION EXERCISE OF 2016-17)
200 Students will be inducted through this current selection exercise.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND GENERAL INFORMATION
Qualification (As on 01.09.2015) - Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
All the educational qualifications should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.09.2015. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.09.2015 has to be submitted at the time of interview/at the time of verification before admission. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/
Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- 1) Government guidelines in respect of age relaxation admission to an ex-serviceman shall be applicable.
- 2) The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative, as per the Government Guidelines.
- 3) All Persons eligible for age relaxation under Para B (D) above must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated, in this regard by Government of J & K to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K during 1st January 1980 and 31st December 1989.
- 4) All Persons eligible for age relaxation under Para B (E) above must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply online only from 17.11.2015 to 01.12.2015 through the link in the careers page of the Banks website (www.andhrabank.in) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Prerequisite for applying online: Before applying online, candidates should: Scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the required specifications given in Annexure-I to this notification. Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualifications and other personal details handy for entering in the online application. Create a valid personal email ID, if not already done. The email ID should be kept alive for entire duration of the selection process. Under no circumstances, the applicant should share email ID with any other person. Third party email ID is not permitted. Non-refundable Application fees/Intimation Charges (payable only through online mode):
Fees Particulers & Importent Dates:
Candidates shall be selected through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Interview. The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. The endeavour is to select people who are bright, have good communication skills (both oral and written), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
Centres for online test:
- 1.The state-wise list of centres for the online test is given below. The exact address of the venue will be advised in the call letters.
- 2.Objective type test will be conducted online in venues across centres in India. Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/or add some other Centres,
- depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- 3.As far as possible candidates will be allotted to a centre of his/her choice however Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- 4.Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- 5.No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
Get Download Complet Notification Information - Click Here.