AP G.O.MS.No. 147 Dated:30-11-2015 Sanction of teaching and non-teaching staff to the newly established (9) Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Schools under SCSP 2013-14.
Social Welfare Department – Sanction of teaching and non-teaching staff to the newly established (9) Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Schools under SCSP 2013-14 – Orders–Issued.
FINANCE (HR.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 147 Dated:30-11-2015,
Read the following:
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.93, Social Welfare (RS.2) Department, dt.17-12-2013.
- 2. G.O.Ms.No.10, Social Welfare (RS.2) Department, dt.25-01-2014.
- 3. Social Welfare Department’s U.O.No.68491/RS.2/2012, Dt.02-02-2015.
1.In the reference read above, the Social Welfare Department has requested to sanction teaching and non-teaching staff along with recurring and non-recurring expenditure to the newly established (9)
APSWR Schools under SCSP 2013-14.
2. The Social Welfare Department has stated that the Nodal Agency for Development of SC/STs has agreed to sanction of the following APSWR Schools and recommended to the A.P. State Council for
Development of SC/STs. The State Council has approved the said recommendations and sanctioned the following (9) APSWR Schools under SC Sub Plan:
- 1. Tadikonda, Guntur District.
- 2. Gannavaram, East Godavari District.
- 3. G.D. Nellore, Chittoor District.
- 4. Pothalapattu, Chittoor District.
- 5. Pamarru, Krishna District.
- 6. Gurajala, Guntur District.
- 7. Bogole, SPSR Nellore District.
- 8. Korrapadu, Ananthapur District.
- 9. Achanta, West Godavari District.
3. Administrative sanction orders have been issued for construction of New (9) APSWR Schools complexes for Rs.13.00 Crores to each school vide G.O.Ms.No.93, Social Welfare (RS.2) Department, dt.17-
12-2013 & G.O.Ms.No.10, Social Welfare (RS.2) Department, dt.25-01-2014.
4. After careful examination of the proposal of the Social Welfare Department, the Government hereby accord sanction for creation of the following (25) teaching staff and (11) non-teaching staff to each newly established (9) APSWR Schools (totalling to 324 posts) under SCSP 2013-14.
4. The expenditure towards payment of salaries and other expenditure shall be debited to the relevant Head of Account.
5. The Social Welfare Department is requested to obtain the concurrence of Finance Department before initiating measures to fill up the posts sanctioned in this order,wherever Service Rules require direct recruitment.
6. The Social Welfare Department shall take further necessary action in the matter.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Ms. HEMA MUNIVENKATAPPA
SPECIAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
Get Download G.O Information - Click Here.