AP RC.NO: 57/ SSA/ A3/2015 Date 18/10/2015. AP SSA Development of Summative 2 and 3 Qustion papers for year 2015 -2016AP RC.NO: 57/ SSA/ A3/2015 Date 18/10/2015. AP SSA Development of Summative 2 and 3 Qustion papers for year 2015 -2016 - Regarding.
Sub: AP SSA Development of Summative 2 and 3 Qustion papers for year 2015 -2016 - Regarding.
- 1.Govt.Memo.No:18398/Prog.11/a1/2014, School Education prog 11) Department . Dt:24/1/2015.
- 2.This office proc. Rc.no: 57/SSA/A3/2015 Dt:10/18/2015 & Dt: 17/08/2015.
In continuation of instructions issued in the reference 2nd cited all the DEOs , Project Directors , SSA and Principals DIet and Project director officer Sarva shiksh Abhiyan and AMO sarva shiksha abhiyan for preparing of summative - 2 & 3 qustion papers 2015 - 2016 . The committe is requsted to follow the gidelines.
1. The principals DIETs shall take on the responsibillity of preparing summative - 2 and 3 question papers for class 1st to 8th class at District level by constituting expert committee with indentified teachers/SRGs at district level and hand over District Common Examination Bords (DCEBs) for printing and supply of summative - 2 and 3 question papers to school
Guidelines to the commitee:
- 1. The question paper should be followed which is developed by DIET.
- 2. summative - 2 and 3 question papers should be prepared according to CCE norms prescribed by SCERT.
- 3. The Quality of the question paper should be 70 - GSM.
- 4. The unit cost for child is fixed at Rs.3.00/- (Rupees Three Only ...)including transport and packing charges.
- 5. The Expenditure incured to words preparation of question papers, shall be met from the training component of DIETs.
- 6. Conduct summative 2 and 3 Exams as per Scheduled of acadamic calendar Communicated By SCERT.
- 7. The expenditur incurred towards development of summative - 2 & 3 qustion papers for class 9th to 10th class for year 2015-2016 shall be met from RMSA funds.
- 8.Furnish a set of Question paper of each subject to SPO immediately after completion of the exams.
- 9. The expenditure incurred towards preparation of question papers from the trining component of DIETs which be reimbursed by SCERT.They are therefore requested to submit the expenditure partculars to the Director os SCERT for reimbersement of the same.
This has got the approval of the state project director of AP SSA.
For State Project Director.