AP RC.NO:375/SCERT/2015 Dated:24/11/2015.CCE Question papers from classes 1st class to 8th class - Additional Guidelines in preparation of Question Papers.
AP RC.NO:375/SCERT/2015 Dated:24/11/2015.
Sub: SCERT A.P Hyderabad Guidelines for CCE Question papers from classes 1st class to 8th class - Additional Guidelines in preparation of Question Papers - Order issued.
- Red: 1) Process. R.C.NO:57/SSA/2015.dated:27/08/2015 of the SPD,SSA,Hyderabad.
- 2) This Process. R.C.NO:375/B/TE/SCERT/2015.dated:16/09/2015.
The attention of all the District Educational Officers(DEOs) District Project Officers(DPOs) and DIET Principals in the State of Andhra Pradesh is invited to the references read above and they informed that, for following uidelines are issued in addition to the guidelines issue earlier regarding the preparation of CCE question papers, quality, circulation and mode of conduct of S.A-2, the following guidelines have been issued. In this context the following guidelines should be followed compulsory.
- DIET Principals are requested to make necessary arrangements for the CCE question paper preparation.
- Follow the earlier guidelines circulated by SCERT for the preparation of the question papers.
- Question papers must be prepared in Telugu, English and Urdu media. Question papers can also be prepared in local languages on need based.
- DEOs are requested to conduct the S.A - 2 in all the management Schools(MP,ZP, Govt, S.W,T.W, B.C Welfare Schools, Ashram Schools, Model Schools)except in KGBVs.
- All the above mentioned Schools are to be strictly instructed to conduct S.A -2 with the question papers prepared by DIET and DCEB only.
- The time schedule issued by SCERT is to be followed without any deviation.
- DIET Principals are instructed to select the subject experts who are experienced at various levels in the academic programs for the preparation of CCE question papers.
- DIET Principals have to monitor the entire question preparation process and maintain secrecy.
They are therefore requested to follow the above guidelines in addition to the guidelines issued earlier in preparation of Continuous and Comprehensive EVALUATION in the State.
M.V Rajya Lakshmi.
Director of S.C.E.R.T.