AP R.C.NO.495/S.C.E.R.T/2015, Date:26/11/2015.INSPIRE Award Scheme - 5th National Level Exhibition & Project Competition to be held on 6th & 7th December 2015.at New Delhi.AP R.C.NO.495/S.C.E.R.T/2015, Date:26/11/2015.
Sub:- SCERT A.P Hyderabad - INSPIRE Award Scheme - 5th National Level Exhibition & Project Competition to be held on 6th & 7th December 2015.at New Delhi - Participation of selected students at SLEPCs and Escort Teachers - Certain Guidelines - Issued.
- Ref:- 1) Lr.R.C.NO: 12011/69/2015 - INSPIRE Dated: 10/09/2015 of the Director DST New Delhi.
- 2) This office Procs R.C.NO: 495/B3/Sci/SCERT/2014 dated: 11/09/2015.
All the District Education Officers are Informed that 5th National Level Exhibition & Project Competition scheduled to be held on 6th & 7th December 2015.at IIT Hauz khas, New Delhi.The selected students of State Level Exhibition & Project Competition at Vijayawada and vishakapatanam have to participate in the said exhibition.
A Special rail bogie has been booked to the Train NO: 12861 I.e. Dakshin Nizamuddinv Express. The rail bogie will be attached to the said express at Vijayawada junction on 3/12/2015. S7 students and 13 Escort Teachers including Lady teachers are eligible to participate in the NLEPCs as per the DST Guidelines.
- *identify one escort teacher along with the students in SLEPC to participate in the NLEPC except vishakapatanam.
- * The selected students along with the identified Escort teacher have to board train on 3/12/2015 at 7:30 p.m at Vijayawada Railway Station.
- * The students have bring their write up and bank account IFS Code NO and name of the Bank Branch first page along with the models/exhibits.
- * All the students / Escorts teachers should reach the Vijayawada Railway station by 7:30 p.m on 03/12/2015.without faill.
- * Students /Escort teachers should bring their own towels, two blankets/bed sheets,soaps,tooth brush & paste comb,etc and other necessary belongs.
- * The food accommodation and travel arrangements I.e Vijayawada to new Delhi and stay at new Delhi and from new Delhi to Vijayawada with the made by the SCERT AP, Hyderabad.
- * The office will not bear any expenditure to the parent additional teachers if any for travel food and accommodation.
- * As the list of no of participate has already been furnished to railways authority no one can be accommodated in the special bogie booked for this purpose.
- * state officers will accompany the students in the train.
- * Registration at the exhibition centre will be done on 5/12/2015 from 2p.m & students are to be allotted stails for display their exhibit/project.
- * students will setup their project with the assistance/escort teachers ifficialy.
- * SCERT will bear travel food and accommodation charges only.
- * All Awardees Escort teachers be advised to carry a photo identity card issued by a competent authority this would be required from security angle as VIPs will participate in the Event at New Delhi.
- The students of vishakapatanam should accompany with vizayanagaram Escort teachers only. For any doubts/clarification please contract NO,S 8008201513 and 9849354093.
COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION.