Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), intends to fill up one post of Deputy Director General (JS level) on deputation in UIDAI Regional Office, Ranchi Pay Band IV (Rs. 37400-67000) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/
SUBJECT: Vacancy circular for the post of Deputy Director General (JS level) on deputation in UIDAI Regional Office, Ranchi
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), intends to fill up one post of Deputy Director General (JS level) in Pay Band IV (Rs. 37400-67000) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- on deputation in its Regional Office Ranchi, from amongst suitable and eligible officers. The eligibility criteria and qualification for this post are as follows:-
Ø i)Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or
Ø ii) With three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the Pay Band IV (Rs. 37400- 67000) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/- or equivalent in parent cadre/department; and
Ø iii) Possessing a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University
2.Period and other terms and condition of deputation;
Ø i)The total period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation/departments of Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years.
Ø ii. The pay and other terms and condition of deputation will be regulated in accordance with Department of Personnel & Training O&M No.6/8/2009—Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17.6.2010 as amended from time to time.
The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of the application.
Eligibility for Government Accommodation
The officer appointed in the UIDAI will be eligible for General pool Residential Accommodation at par with Central Government employees.
3. Eligible and willing candidates may apply through proper channel in prescribed format – Annexure I. Cadre authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on their selection. The applications of only such officers would be considered that are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by following documents:
Ø i)Application in prescribed proforma – Annexure I.
Ø ii. Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority
Ø iii. Statement giving detail of Major /Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years Annexure II
Ø iv. Vigilance Clearance / Integrity Certificate (Annexure II)
Ø v. Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five(5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent (Annexure II )
4. While forwarding the application it may also be verified and certified by the cadre controlling authority that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct (Annexure II )
5. It is therefore, requested that the application of suitable and eligible officers, enclosing documents listed in para 3 above may be forwarded to ADG (Estt), Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI), 2nd Floor, Tower 1, Jeevan Bharti Building, Connaught Circus, New Delhi-1 . The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 21st December 2015. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently
6. Application received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete shall not be entertained.
7. UIDAI reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy circular at any time without assigning any reasons.
Assistant Director General (Estt)
1.All Ministries/Departments of the Govt of India, It is requested that the vacancy may be given wide publicity in the attached & subordinate Offices under them.
2. All the State Governments, including Union Territories are requested to give wide publicity to the vacancy in their various Departments/Offices.
3. All Public Sector Undertakings/Statutory or Autonomous Organisations/MOD AFHQ/AIR HQ/NAVY HQ/Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi.
4. Deputy Secretary (SM-I), (Ms. Nandini Paliwal), Deptt of Personnel & Training, Office of the Establishment Officer, North Block, New Delhi- with the request to upload the enclosed vacancy circular on the DoP&T’s website.
5. Media Division, UIDAI, HQ for publication of above advertisement in National Dalies and Employment News.
Get Download Application And Notification Complete Details - Click Here.