AP G.O NO: 188 Transfer of certain Mandals to the residual State of AP to Telangana State -Filling of vacancies-Permission.A.P Reorganization Act,2014-Transfer of certain Mandals to the residual State of Andhra Pradesh from Khammam District of Telangana State -Filling of vacancies-Permission-Accorded-Amendment-Issued.
FINANCE (HR-I. Plg. Policy) DEPARETMENT
G.O.MS.No. 188 Dated: 31-12-2015
Read the following:
- 1. Ref No A1/702/2014 dt: 5.08.2015 of the Collector,E.G.Dist.
- 2. D.O Lr No 2004/2014/A1/ dt: 6.08.2015 of Collector,W.GDist
- 3. GO Ms No 122 Finance(HR.I.Plg.Policy) Dept Dt: 28.09.2015.
- 4. Govt Memo No 22726/ 335/A1/ HR.i.Plg.Policy/2015 dt: 28.10.2015
- 5. CCLA Lr No Ser.IV(1)/569/2015 dt: 31.10.2015.
1. In the reference first and second read above,the District Collectors, East Godavari District and West Godavari District have enclosed a list vacancies caused by the relief of employees of Telangana native in the merged Mandals from Khammam District and requested for permission for
recruitment to the vacant posts to strengthen delivery of services in the
2. Accordingly, in the references third and fourth read above Government has accorded permission for filling in the vacant posts as per the guidelines issued in the reference third read above.
3. The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, A.P Hyderabad in the
reference fifth read above has informed that the posts of VROs and VRAs are under the purview of District Selection Committee but in the reference third read above it was mentioned as through APPSC and requested to accord permission to the Collectors of East Godavari District and West Godavari Districts for conducting Special DSC to fill the vacant posts of VROs/VRAs of the ceased Mandals.
4. Government after careful examination of the matter and in partial modification of the orders issued in the reference third and fourth read above hereby accord permission to the District Collectors, East Godavari District and West Godavari District to fill the vacant posts of VROs and VRAs in the seven ceased Mandals through DSC instead of APPSC as per the existing rules.
5. The Revenue Department shall issue detailed guidelines regarding the recruitment process.
[BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH]
SPECIAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.