AP G.O.MS.No. 177 Recruitment-Filling of 150 vacant posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons in Animal Husbandry Department.Public Services-Recruitment-Filling of One Hundred and Fifty (150) vacant posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons in Animal Husbandry Department through A.P Public Service Commission or DSC- Permission Accorded-Orders- Issued.
FINANCE (HR-I. Plg. Policy) DEPARETMENT
G.O.MS.No. 177 Dated: 22-12-2015
Read the following:
- 1. From the Director of Animal Husbandry Lr.ROC.No.11599/ B1/ B2/ 2014. dt.11-08-2014
1. In the reference first read above,the Animal Husbandry Department has sought permission to fill up 245 vacant posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons including (120) backlog vacancies and requested for permission for direct recruitment to the posts to provide comprehensive veterinary
care to the livestock in the State.
2. After careful examination of the proposal of the Department and keeping in view the actual requirement and the overall financial implications, Government hereby accord permission to fill One Hundred
and Fifty (150) vacant posts of VAS ie., 120 SC&ST backlog vacancies and (30) first priority vacant posts where the institutions are catering more than 10000 units.
3. The Principal Secretary, AH,DD&F Department shall take necessary action for filling the posts duly following Rule of Reservation and provisions of the Presidential Order and relevant service rules through A.P Public Service Commission or by duly constituting Departmental Selection Committee as per the existing Rules. The process of selection shall be through an absolutely transparent competitive process.
4. The AH,DD&F Department shall issue detailed guidelines regarding the recruitment process.
[BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH]
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Principal Secretary to Govt, AH,DD&F Department, A.P Hyderabad
The Director of Animal Husbandry, A.P Hyderabad
The G.A(Cabinet) department
The Finance(FMU.AH) Department
The Principal Secretary to Hon’ble Chief Minister
The P.S to Chief Secretary to Government
The P.S to Principal Finance Secretary to Government SF/ScC.No 213/A2/HR.I/2015.