AP G.O.Rt.No.738 NTR Vaidya Seva Cards to all the beneficiaries.HM&FW Department - Dr.Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Vaidya Seva Trust – Issue of Dr.Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Vaidya Seva Cards to all the beneficiaries - Administrative approval – Orders - Issued.
HEALTH MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE (I.1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Rt.No.738 Dated:21.12.2015.Read :
- From the CEO, Dr.NTRVS Lr.No. AHCT / HR /1836/2015-1, Dt:21.09.2015.
O R D E R:
1.In the letter 1st read above, the Chief Executive Officer, Dr.Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Vaidya Seva Trust has reported that during the Review Meeting held by Hon’ble Chief Minister on 08-09-2015 at Vijayawada, a decision was taken to print Dr.N.T.R Vaidya Seva non-tearable and laminated cards with bar code, embedded data, and to issue them to all BPL families by 01-11-2015, in place of existing health cards. With regard to Printing of Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva Cards, it is to submit to that non-tearable NTR Vaidya Seva Health Cards have to be printed for 1.31 crore B.P.L. families with basic security features duly laminated. For the said proposal, the approximate expenditure arrived at is Rs.39.00 crores i.e. Rs.30/- per card. Since the expenditure involved in this issue is very high, identification of Service Provider should through open tender system and on least cost basis.
2. The Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Vaidya Seva Trust has further reported that the White Ration Card is being issued by Civil Supplies department does not contain any information of patient history and any security features that does not allow for any duplication, whereas the NTR Health Card now proposed to issue contains all information regarding the scheme, financial coverage, procedures that can be treated under the scheme; referral card system; obtaining approval in emergency condition of patient and patient history etc., with all safety features duly laminated which will help the beneficiary to know about the scheme benefits and how to approach on emergency occasion. This will facilitate the beneficiary as well as the NWH whoever comes for treatment
3. The Chief Executive Officer, Dr.Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Vaidya Seva Trust has requested the Government to issue administrative approval for printing 1.31 crore Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva cards for the BPL families and identification of service provider through Tender Process with an estimated cost of Rs.39.00 crores along with providing of additional budget for an amount of Rs.39.00 Crores for printing the Cards.
4. Government examination of the matter, here by accord the administrative sanction for printing of 1.31 crore Dr. Dr.Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Vaidya Seva cards for the BPL families and identification of service provider through Tender Process by providing additional budget for an amount of Rs.15 crores in the matter.
5. The Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Vaidya Seva Trust shall take necessary action accordingly and as the said proposed cards should be in operation by 1st January 2016.
6.This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Chief Executive Officer,