NAVAL DOCKYARD VISAKHAPATNAM RECRUITMENT OF TRADESMAN POST TOTAL VACANCIES 1121 NOTIFICTION.Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam invites applications in the prescribed format as given at Annexure-I from eligible Indian citizens for the post of TRADESMAN (SKILLED) in thePay band/Scale (PB-1) Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
(a) Essential Qualifications:-
- (i) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Institute or Board with
- knowledge of English.
- (ii) Should have completed Apprenticeship training in the relevant feeder trade and should be in possession of trade National Apprenticeship Certificate(NAC) issued by the National 'Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
- (iii) For ex-Servicemen, Mechanic or equivalent with two years regular service in the appropriate Technical Branch of the Army, Navy and Air force.
(b) Age for Direct Recruitment:-
Age Relaxations. Between 18 and 25 Years, applicable to both direct recruits and Ex-Naval apprentices with relaxation as under:-
- (i) Relaxable for Government servants upto thirty five years and 05 years more for SC/ST candidates in accordance with instructions or orders issued by Central Government from time to time. '
- (ii) Relaxable by 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PHC candidates against reserved vacancies. . .
- (iii) Relaxable to apprentices to the extent of the period for which the apprentices had undergone training. .
- (iv) Relaxable by 05 years for Sportsmen and 05 years more for SC/ST candidates.
- (v) Relaxable upto 35 years and 05 years more for SC/ST candidates for widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried.
- (vi) For Ex-Servicemen, Period of Military service plus 03 years.
Note: The age limit will be calculated as on the closing date-for submission of applications.
Vacancies as per the trade andvacancy position given below:-
- Computer Fitter- 49 Posts
- Electronics Fitter- 58 Posts
- Radar Fitter- 21 Posts
- Radio Fitter- 11 Posts
- Sonar Fitter- 10 Posts
- Gyro Fitter- 07 Posts
- Machinery Control Fitter- 28 Posts
- Electrical Fitter- 179 Posts
- Instrument- 36 Posts
- Engine Fitter- 213 Posts
- Boiler Maker- 19 Posts
- Ice Fitter- 41 Posts
- GT Fitter- 25 Posts
- Ice Fitter Crane- 09 Posts
- Machinist- 77 Posts
- Pipe Fitter- 54 Posts
- Ref & Ac Fitter- 64 Posts
- Pattern Maker- 08 Posts
- Foundry- 01 Post
- Painter- 03 Posts
- Blacksmith- 12 Posts
- Plater- 84 Posts
- Lagger- 03 Posts
- Shipwright- 49 Posts
- Welder- 46 Posts
- Millwright- 14 Posts
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
Last Date for Receipt of Application.
Applications duly completed, are required to reach the Admiral Superintendent (for Manager (Personnel), Naval Dockyard,
Visakhapatnam - 530 014 within 30 days of publication of this Advertisement in the Employment News.
The last date for receipt of applications from candidates residing in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Laddakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District, Punji Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep Islands is seven days thereafter. The first date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News will be taken into account for calculation of 30 and additional 07 days as applicable, respectively.