TS G.O.MS.No 41 BC Welfare Department sanction new pists on outsourcing basis to Telangana BC Study Circle, Siddipet, Medak District.
Backward Classes Welfare Department – Sanction of staffing pattern and according permission to engage personnel on outsourcing basis to Telangana BC Study Circle, Siddipet, Medak District - Orders – Issued.
BACKWARD CLASSES WELFARE (A) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No 41 Dated: 29-12-2015
Read the following:-
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.25, BCW(B) Department, dated:13.08.2015,
- 2. G.O.Ms.No.26, BCW(B) Department, dated:13.08.2015,
- 3. From the Director (FAC), BC Welfare, Telangana State, Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.B/3347/2015, dated:30.9.2015,
- 4. From the Hon’ble M(Irrgn.Mktg, M&G &LA), Note No.731/M(Irrgn.Mktg, M&G & LA)2015, dated:01.10.2015.
O R D E R:
1.In the reference 2nd read above, Government have established BC Study
Circle at Siddipet, Medak District, under the administrative control of BC Welfare Department, as there is near possibility for formation of Siddipet as a new district.
2. In the reference 3rd read above, the Director (FAC), Backward Classes
Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad has requested the Government for permission
to start Group-I and Group-II examination coaching at Telangana Study Circle,Siddipet, Medak District and also requested to sanction new posts on outsourcing basis i.e., (1) Director, (2) Course Co-ordinator, (3) Accountant, (4) Jr. Asst.-cum-Typist, (5) Librarian, (6) Data Entry Operator, (7) Attenders and (8) Watchman.
3. Government, after careful examination of the proposal of the Director (FAC), Backward Classes Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad, hereby sanction the staffing pattern as follows, and permitted the Commissioner, Backward Classes Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad, to engage the personnel on outsourcing basis:
4. The Commissioner, Backward Classes Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad, shall take necessary action in the matter, and intimate the action taken to Government.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance (HRM.I) Department, vide U.O.No.0356/381/A3/HRM.I/15, dated:07.12.2015.
6. Copy of this order is available on the internet and can be accessed at address http://goir.telangana.gov.in.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT