TS G.O.MS.No.15 Updating of NPR and seeding of Aadhaar in the NPR Database – Extension of time period upto 31st December, 2015.National Population Register (NPR) – Updating of NPR and seeding of Aadhaar in the NPR Database – Extension of time period for completion of house to house enumeration work under National Population Register upto 31st December, 2015 – Orders - Issued
Planning (VIII) Department
G.O.MS.No. 15 Dated: 15-12-2015
Read the following:
- 1. Circular No.4, received from Registrar General of Citizens Registration, India, New Delhi, vide Lr.No.9/41/2015-CRD (NPR) Dt.08.09.2015.
- 2. G.O.Ms.No.11, Planning (VIII) Department, Dt:07.10.2015.
- 3. G.O.Ms.No.12, Planning (VIII) Department, Dt:02.11.2015
- 4. Letter No.2020/GHMC/NPR/2015, dated:03-12-2015 received from Commissioner & Special Officer, GHMC.
- 5. From Collector, Warangal, Rc.No.594/NPr/2015, Dt:30.10.2015.
- 6.Representation received from Teacher’s Union, Dt:11.12.2015.
- 7.From CEO, SCB, Secunderabad, Lr.No.SCB/Census/2015, Dt:14-12-2015.
- 8.From Collector, Ranga Reddy District, Lr.No.1842/NPR/2015, Dt:14.12.2015
1.The following notification shall be published in the extra-ordinary issue of Telangana Gazette for information of the Public:- NOTIFICATION In the reference 2nd & 3rd read above, Government have issued orders for conducting National Population Register (NPR) updation through house to house enumeration in the State from 16-11-2015 to 15-12-2015. The State Government has appointed various levels of Registrars of Citizen Registration, as per the Citizenship Act, 1955 and Citizenship Rules, 2003.
2. In the reference 4th to 8th read above the certain representations were received to postpone the last date for the house to house enumeration for updation of NPR data due to various reasons.
3. In the circumstances reported by the District Registrars & Sub-District Registrars of Citizen Registration concerned, requesting for extension of time for completion of the updating of NPR database and seeding Aadhaar, in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 18 of the Citizenship Act, 1955 read with Rules 2 & 5 of the Citizenship (Registration of Citizens and Issue of National Identity Cards) Rules, 2003, the Government of Telangana hereby extend the time period upto the 31st December, 2015, for completion of work relating to updation of National Population Register and seeding of Aadhaar in the State, except for the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) area.
In view of the ensuing elections to the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC), orders relating to enumeration work for updating NPR within the GHMC area will be issued separately.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.