Airports Authority of India(AAI) Recruitment Job Notification post of Junior Executives(Air Traffic Control) Total 200 Posts.Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply online through AAI’s website www.aai.aero for the post of Junior Executives(Air Traffic Control) to be filled as per details given below:
2. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION :
The candidate should possess the following qualifications for on-line registration of application:
Junior Executive (ATC): Junior Executive (ATC):
Regular full time Bachelor’s Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks or full time regular Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks. The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard. He/she shall also attain the ICAO language minimum proficiency level 4 (operational) for the purpose of issue of license or rating. Any candidate who is not able to attain ICAO proficiency level 4 or able during the training, his /her services are liable to be terminated. The departmental candidates departmental candidates possessing recognized degrees obtained through part-time/correspondence/distance education mode are also eligible to appear in the computer based test/online examination.
(a) erted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of University in this regard, besides indicating the CGPA/OGPA in the application. Candidate will have to produce the certificate/ document issued by the University evidencing conversion formula of university & percentage of marks, when called for document verification.
(b) Round off %age will not be acceptable under any circumstances for consideration for appointment i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
(c) The date of declaration of result / issuance of Mark Sheet shall be deemed to be date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
3. Scale of Pay Scale of Pay: Rs.16400-3%-40500 (E-1)
Emoluments: Emoluments: Emoluments: In addition to Basic Pay, increment @3% of Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks
@ 46% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Pension, Medical Benefits, uniform etc., are admissible as per AAI rules. The total emoluments per annum would be around Rs.7 lakhs for the post of Junior Executive.
4. AGE LIMIT AGE LIMIT AGE LIMITAS ON 30.01.2016 AS ON 30.01.2016
- (a) Not more than 27 years for Unreserved Candidate.
- (b) Not more than 30 years for OBC candidate.
- (c) Not more than 32 years for SC/ST Candidate.
- (d) For Ex-servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time-to-time.
- (e) Relaxation by 05 (Five) Years for the candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of interview.
- (f) Upper age limits are relaxable by ten years for Candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
EXAMINATION CENTRES EXAMINATION CENTRES EXAMINATION CENTRES
The Written Examination may be held at TEN CITY TEN CITY TEN CITY Centres Centres Centres (Delhi/Mumbai /Kolkata/ Chennai/Hyderabad Hyderabad /Trivandrum/Allahabd/ Guawahati/Nagpur /Ahmedabad) only.
However the number of centres will increase or decrease depending upon the number of applications received. In case the number of candidates are more in a particular city than the capacity, candidates may be allotted nearby cities to the main city of examination also. Applicants should clearly indicate their order of preference for any two “Examination Centres”, for written test according to their preferred option of the centre in the online application format. No request for change of examination centre will be entertained after final submission of application form.
- (i) The Online Question Paper will be in bilingual (English & Hindi Language only).
- (ii) Candidates coming late will not be allowed. The candidates will be required to report at the examination centre at least 90 minutes before the commencement of the online examination.
- (iii) Time Schedule may change depending upon number of applications received for a particular post.
- (iv) It is compulsory for candidates to carry a photo ID such as Voter’s ID, Driving License, ID Cards issued by Government(s) or other Offices, Aadhaar Card. Candidates should carry both, the printed copy of E-Admit Card and photo ID (as mentioned above) while coming to appear in the examinations. Candidate will not be allowed entry into the examination hall/venues, in case any of these are not available.