AP G.O.NO:42 Filling up of the vacant posts of (501) Civil Assistant Surgeons on Contract (temporary) basis.Andhra Pradesh APM&HS – Filling up of the vacant posts of (501) Civil Assistant Surgeons on Contract (temporary) basis for a period of one year – Permission -Accorded - Orders - Issued.
HEALTH, MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE (B1) DEPARTMENT
Read the following : -
- From DPH&FW, A.P. Hyd., Lr.Rc.No.38279 /E6.D/Rec.CAS)/ 2014, dt.28-01-2015.
1.In the circumstances reported by the Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, A.P. Hyderabad in the letter read above. Government after careful examination, hereby accord permission to the Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, A.P. to fill up the vacant posts of 501 Civil Assistant Surgeons (i.e. 472 of DPH&FW and 29 of APVVP) and to authorize District Collectors to contract the services of qualified MBBS doctors through a competitive process to perform the functions of Civil Assistant Surgeons in Primary Health Centre (PHC) initially for a period of one year.
2.The Selection of the candidates on contract basis will be made by the following Committee as indicated in G.O.Rt.No.217, HM&FW (J2) Deptt., Dt.26.02.2011 and duly following the instructions and procedures issued by the Govt., for Contract Recruitment, from time to time:
- 1. District Collector -Chairman.
- 2. Dist. Medical & Health Officer - Member Convenor.
- 3. Dist. Coordinator of Hospital Services - Member .
- 4. Superintendent of the Teaching Hospital (in Districts where teaching Hospitals are located)- Member.
3.The list of vacancies of doctors is appended to this order.
4. The Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, A.P. Hyderabad is requested to take immediate necessary action in the matter accordingly.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (HR.I) Deptt., vide their File No.FIN-30022/2/2015-SO(HR.1)-Finance
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.