AP G.O.No:16 BC Sub Plan – Constitution of Committee to prepare Draft BC Sub Plan Act.Andhra pradesh AP Backward Classes Welfare Department - BC Sub Plan – Constitution of Committee to prepare Draft BC Sub Plan Act - Orders – Issued.
BACKWARD CLASSES WELFARE (OP) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 16 Dated: 21-01-2016
- G.O.Ms.No.7, BC Welfare (OP) Department, dated:24.9.2015.
1.Government, with a view to give more focus to the all-round development of backward classes in the state, have decided to earmark certain portion of funds from the total plan outlay of state for the exclusive development of backward classes under Backward Classes Sub Plan and issued orders in the reference read above to implement the B.C.Sub Plan with an outlay of Rs.6640.50 Crores from the Budget Estimates of 2015-16.
2. Government after careful examination, to ensure scrupulous implementation of BC Sub Plan, have decided to enact BC Sub Plan Act on the lines of SCSP/TSP Act and accordingly constitute a Committee with the following members to prepare Draft BC Sub Plan Act:
- i. Commissioner/Director of BC Welfare : Chairman
- ii. Addl.Director of BC Welfare : Member-Convener
- iii. Joint Director of BC Welfare : Member
- iv. Managing Director, APBC Federations : Member
- v. Joint Director, Planning Dept. : Member (to be nominated by Spl.CS, Plg)
- vi. Joint Director of Social Welfare : Member (to be nominated by Prl.Secy,SW)
3. The Committee shall prepare the Draft BC Sub Plan within (15) days and submit to Government for approval.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
All the Committee Members.
The Planning Department
The Social Welfare Department
The Director, BC Welfare.