AP RC.NO: 3 One day Consultative Meeting Summative – III Examination Achievement from class I to IX class Common Question Paper.
AP Proc. Rc. No. 3 /B/C&T/SCERT/2016 Dated: 7-1-2016.
Sub: SCERT Andhra Pradesh - School Education – Conduct of Common
Summative – III 2016 Examination with Common Question Paper –Assessment of Learning Achievement from class I to IX of all schools recognized by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh – One day Consultative Meeting
with field functionaries on 12-1-2016 at SCERT, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad - Reg.
- 1. Announcement of Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in public meetings.
- 2. GO.MS No. 82 School Education (Prog-II) Department, dated 29.10.2015 of Govt. of A.P
- 3. Minutes of the meeting held on 4-1-2016 under the chairmanship of Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh.
All the District Educational Officers and District Project Officers of SSA, Secretaries of APREIS, APTWREIS, MJPBCWREIS, APSWREIS in the State are hereby informed that the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh desires to conduct Common Examination from class I to IX for all the students studying in the State irrespective of Managements. As per the reference
2nd cited above a Common Question Paper for Summative-III will be developed by the SCERT and the same shall be used by all the schools under all managements and in all media from classes I-IX for Summative – III Examination.
Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh convened a meeting with different managements on 4-1-2016 and all of them are unanimously agreed to conduct Common Summative – III examination for all the students of classes I to IX. Keeping in view of the Common Examination it is decided to conduct a one day meeting to discuss the modalities, pros and cons of conducting of the above said Common Summative – III examination during the academic year 2015-16 in the month of April 2016.
The following stakeholders are invited for the one day programme which will be held on 12-1-2016 at Godavari Conference Hall, SSA, A.P., Hyderabad from 10.00 a., to 5.00 p.m.
- 1. Director, RMSA, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
- 2. Director, Government Examinations Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
- 3. State Academic Monitoring Officer, SSA, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad
- 4. District Educational Officer / DEO nominee
- 5. Principal IASE/CTE
- 6. Principal DIET from each district
- 7. One Dy. E.O. from each district.
- 8. One A.M.O., SSA from each district.
- 9. DCEB Secretary, O/o DEO from each district.
- 10. One MEO from each district
- 11. A. C. for Govt. Exams – one from each district
- 12. One representative from APREIS, APTWREIS, MJPBCWREIS, APSWREIS.
- 13. All the faculty of SCERT
In this regard, all the DEOs are informed to take necessary action and enable the above
said officers of your district to attend the above said programme without fail.
The agenda is annexed.
Prof. M.V. Rajya Lakshmi
COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION