AP RC.NO: 550 VI Class Entrance Test for Admission into A.P.Model Schools for the Academic Year 2016-17.
As such the following instructions are issued to all principals in model school's to put their efforts more enrollment of students to 6th class Entrance test.
1. A post Note to be issued in local news papers under news item.
2.The service of PGT and TGT may be utilized for visiting interior villages when primary schools are located in the catchment area of the model school this advantages in taking admission into model schools should be Explained to parent's I.e free education, free books,free uniform, free food in the offer noon (midday meals),good infrastructure facility, highly Qualified teachers,extra study hours, particularly stressing that the medium of instructions is in English.
3. The parents to be ensured that once the admission is taking in 6th cladd.,the entire Education of their children's up to 2nd year intermediate will be looked after by the Government.
4. Pamphlets to be printed and distributed in surrounding villages of Model schools narrating the advantages in studying Model schools.
5. Flex is may be displayed in important places I.e in O/o MRO,MDO,MRCs and in village secretaries.
All the principals of Model School's are requested to take necessary step for giving wide publicity on 6th class Entrance Test.
The steps taken by the principal should be informed to the under signature on or before 18.01.2016 through mail for taking further in their matter.
Commissioner of School Education.
- All Model School Principals in the state.
- All DEOs in the state.
- All RJDs in the state.