AP RC.NO:25 Headmaster and Teachers - Work Adjustment/Surplus Teachers Instructions.
AP RC.No.25/Estt-III/2015 Dated:01.01.2016
- 1. G.O.Ms No.63 Edn.‚ (SenllI) Depanment, Dated:31.08‚2015‚
- 2. G.O.Ms.No‚66 Edn.‚ (Ser.lI) Depatment, Dated:02.09.2015.
- 3. CSE Procs. RCNO25/Estt-Ill/2015, Dated:03.09.2015‚ 09.09 2015 and 10.09.2015
- 4. Video conference held an 11.09.2015 and 12.09.2015.
- 5. CSE Proc‚Rc.No.25/Estt-III/2015‚ Dated:12.09.2015‚ 15.09.2015, 22.05.2015 3nd 26-10-2015
- 6. CSE Proc R.C.N0:25/Estt/III/2015 dated: 02-12-2015.
- 7. CSE Pro.RC N0, ZS/EsH-III/ZOIS date:17-12-2015.
- 8.G.O.Ms.No.82 School Educalion (ProgII) Deparlment‚ Dated:29.10 2015.
All the Regional Joint Directors of School Educalion and District Educational Officers in the state are informed that, Government vide G.o.Ms.No.39 Education (SerIll) Department. Dated:07‚08.2015 to G.O.Ms.No.51 Education (SerZIl) Department, Dated:07.08.2015 have issued orders for Establishment of Model Primary Schools in the Stare.
Government have also issued orders in G.O. Ms. No.63, Education(SER II) Department dated: 31.08.2015 facilitate and regulate the transfers of Headmasters Grade II (Gazetted) and teachers working in Government / ZPP/MPP schools.
Accordingly rationalization exercise was under taken in Primary Schools. Transfers teachers in all categories of schools i.e Primary Schools, Upper Primary and High Schools were (Taken up For transfer exercise all vacancies were optened Irrespective of need In view of the ensure work adjustment subsequent In transfer affecting. Consequently teachers were (Transferred and are working in Locations where There Is no need or justification. As per (he information submitted by the District Educational Officers, the district wise status of surplus Teachers (SGTs & SAs) based on working strength and requirement of Teachers in The respective category of schools is provided in (The annexure. As such there are totally 9674 surplus (Teachers including 3696 and 6078 in the category of SGT and SA respeclively,
In View of The above, am in partial modification of orders issued earlier all The District Educatlonal Officers in the State are instructed to take up the work adjustmem of 5696 surplus SGTs Teachers working in Primary Schools duly cansulting a Commitee at District Level. The Commitee may be comprised of District Educational Officer as a chairman, Deputy Educational Oflicer (Concerned Division) as a Member and Mandel Educational ofiicer (Concerned Mandal) as a Member.
In view of 10th class Public Exam and possible need for subject Teachers and in view of Formalative and Summative exams im 9thclass as per G.0.Ms‚No‚82 School Educallon (ProgII) Department, Dated:29.10.2015‚ School Assistents may be provided on work adjustment to such High Schools.
The following criteria are to be adopted for providing surplus teachers on work adjustmenl basis duly arriving at need as per priarity given below:
1. As per Teacher Pupil Ratio, as per Right to Education Norms i.e. Primaryvschools 1:30, Upper Primary Schools 1:35 and High Schools 1:40
Work Adjustment/Serpluse Teachers Ratio Table: