RRC/RRB Group-D Special Recruitment Drive for Personal Disabilities Notification 2016,Total Posts:1884.
RRC/RRB Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities for erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts
Website : www.rrcnr.org
ONLINE applications are invited from eligible Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) of Indian Nationality for the erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts in PB-1, Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE to the concerned Railway Recruitment Cell as mentioned in Para-15 of General Instructions till 17.00 hrs. of closing date.
Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and RRC/ N.Rly. has been nominated as nodal RRC for submission of ONLINE applications and conduct of examination. Candidates can submit their applications ONLINE to any ONE of the RRCs only, while visiting website of RRC/NR (Nodal RRC)or by visiting website (link provided) of anyone of the 15 other RRCs of Indian Railway.
2. After written examination, result of the candidates will be prepared RRC wise (based on their vacancies) and will be sent to respective RRCs. Therefore, their selection in this examination will be subject to number of vacancies advertised by that RRC concerned.
3. After results are declared, documents verification and medical examination of the candidates will be held in their opted RRC, if they are shortlisted as per cut off marks/ merit of their opted RRC.
4. Candidates must note that no centralised merit list will be formed. Once again it is clarified that candidates’ selection will depend upon the RRC he/she has chosen/ opted in the Online Application and will be confined to the number of vacancies notified by that RRC only, in theircrespective PH category.
5. Any query subsequent to written examination, be it may for RTI or for any other aspect, will be handled by the respective RRCs, which has been chosen/ opted by the candidate.
6. During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration Number will be issued to each application. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/ correspondence with RRC concerned.
NOTE-I : To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date since there may be a possibility of inability/failure to log on to the website of RRC concerned on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days.
NOTE-II : RRCs do not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or
any other reason.
7. Candidates are advised that no separate advance notice for date of Online Examination shall be issued to them. So, they should prepare themselves for this examination accordingly.
8. Helpline Desk Telephone Nos. will be available on the Home Page of SRDPH Link shortly.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
1. CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITY BEFORE APPLYING : Only the candidates who come under the definition of Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) as defined in Para 11 of this notification are eligible to apply. The candidates must ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions on the date of application. Admission of the candidates for the online examination(s) would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidates in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the
candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith without any notice.
Very Very Important : Candidates must ensure before selecting the Zonal Railway for applying Online that vacancies for his/her particular Physical Disability is available on that particular Zonal Railway. In the event, if candidate still select that Railway where vacancies for his/her particular physical disability is not notified, his/her application shall get rejected.
2. EXMINATION FEE : NIL
3. HOW TO APPLY : Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrcnr.org or by clicking the link provided on any of the other 15 RRCs as indicated in Para 15. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the website. Brief instructions to fill up the same are also given in Para Nos. 5 and 5(A) of this Notification.
4. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS : The ONLINE application, complete in all respect, can be submitted through ONLINE process to RRC concerned up to 31.01.2016 till 17.00 hrs. No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to RRC. Even if it is received, no cognizance will be given to it.
5. SAME DAY EXAMINATION : Most probably Online examination will be held on the same day for all participating RRCs or will be held alphabetically on multiple dates.
6. NEGTIVE MARKING : There shall be penalty (Negative marking) in online examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question.
7. MOBILE PHONES AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION DEVICES :
- (a) Mobile phones, blue tooth, pagers, calculator or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail action such as the rejection of candidature and/or including debarring from future examinations conducted by Railway Recruiting Agencies.
- (b) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers/blue tooth etc. to the venue of the examination as there will be no arrangement for safe keeping.
8. Candidates are advised that no separate advance notice for date of Online Examination shall be issued to them. So, they should prepare themselves for this examination accordingly.
Details of the RRC-wise vacancies, is indicated below :
NOTE : The number of vacancies indicated in this Centralised Employment Notice is
provisional and may increase or decrease or even become NIL depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration. The Administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all.
AGE LIMIT: The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.01.2016. The upper age limit is relaxable as under :
- a)By 10 years for persons with disabilities (PWD) (13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST)
- b)For Ex-servicemen with disabilities, up to the extent of service rendered in Defence, plus 3 years, provided they have put more than 6 months service after attestation.
Candidates should have requisite Educational of 10th passed or ITI equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT on the date of submission of the ONLINE application for this Centralized Employment Notice. Those awaiting results of the final examination need NOT apply.
Details where links are further provided is mentioned below :
The online examination is tentatively scheduled to be held in the last week of February, 2016. However, RRC reserve the right to change the date of examination without any notice. RRCs also reserve the right to hold the online examinations anywhere in the country and the centres allotted by RRCs will be final and binding.