TS G.O.NO:124, Permission to Women Employees participating in All India Women Employee Convention at Warangal on 23rd and 24th January, 2016.Telangana TS Services Welfare – TNGOs Central Union – Permission to Women Employees on 23rd and 24th January, 2016 for participating in All India Women Employee Convention at Warangal – Orders –Issued.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (SERVICES WELFARE ) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 124 Dated: 20-01-2016
- 1.From President/Genl. Secretary, Telangana Non- Gazetted Officers’ Union, Lr.No.34/TNGOs’/ CU/2015-35, Dated: 24.11.2015.
O R D E R:
1.In his letter read above, the President, Telangana Non-Gazetted Officer’s
Central Union, Hyderabad has informed that it was decided to conduct All India
Women Employee Convention on 23rd and 24th January 2016 at Warangal and
requested to accord permission to (100) Women employees from each district and
HOD’s to attend the said meeting.
2. Government after consideration, hereby permit the participants as mentioned
below, for attending the All India Women Employees Convention to be held on 23rd
and 24th January 2016 at Warangal and with permission to leave the Head quarters, subject to condition that they are not entitled for any T.A and D.A etc.,
- a) 100 Women delegates from each District
- b) Not more than 5 women delegates from the Secretariat/ HOD’s
3) The President, TNGO’s should submit authenticated list of the women Delegates
(participants) to the Collectors and HOD’s concerned.
4. The District Collectors/HODs/Departments concerned shall take necessary
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
B. VENKATESWARA RAO
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (SERVICES).