TS G.O NO:28 NITI Aayog - Appointment of Commissioner/ Director of Industries as Nodal Officer.Telangana TS NITI Aayog - Survey by NITI Aayog on “Business Regulatory Environment for Manufacturing across all States” –Appointment of Commissioner/ Director of Industries as Nodal Officer– Orders – Issued.
INDUSTRIES & COMMERCE (IP&INF) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 28 Dated: 22-01-2016.
Read the following
- 1. From the Addl. Secretary, NITI Aayog, Govt. of India, New Delhi D.O.Lr.No.13(54)/ 2015-I&M(I), dt.26.11.2015 and 22.12.2015.
- 2. From the Prl.Secretary to Govt., Planning (Plg.V) Dept. Note No.5740/Plg-V/2015 dt.15.12.2015.
1.In the reference 1st read above, the Addl. Secretary, National Institution for
Transforming India, NITI Aayog, New Delhi has stated that NITI Aayog is currently
undertaking a survey in collaboration with IDFC Institute to assess the Business
Regulatory Environment for manufacturing across all States and UTs in India. This
survey will inter alia cover:
- (i) Comparative analysis of the business enabling environment impacting manufacturing competitiveness of individual states;
- (ii) Documenting innovative policies / initiatives and good practices across states; and
- (iii) Suggesting strategies for improving individual states’ competitiveness with respect to business environment and regulations for manufacturing. The Survey is envisaged to be conducted through an agency who will be conducting in-person interviews of select enterprises in the manufacturing sector.
Industry associations and Start-ups in the various states as per sample selected by NITI Aayog-IDFC. In such exercise, for proactive involvement and support of the State, he has requested to appoint a Nodal officer (from Industries Department) preferably the Director Industries, to coordinate with NITI Aayog from time to time for smooth conduct of survey.
2. In the circumstances stated by the NITI Aayog, New Delhi, the Government
hereby appoint the Commissioner/Director of Industries as NODAL OFFICER to
coordinate with NITI Aayog from time to time for smooth conduct of the survey.
3. The Commissioner of Industries, Hyderabad shall take further necessary action, accordingly.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT & CIP.