TS GO.NO: 2 TSPSC Recruitments – Filling of 1069 vacant posts through Direct Recruitment .Telangana Public Services – Recruitments – Filling of One Thousand Sixty Nine (1069) vacant posts through Direct Recruitment – Permission to the Telangana State Public Service Commission – Orders –Issued.
FINANCE (HRM-I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 2 Dated: 05-01-2016
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.275 Finance and Planning (Finance Wing–Surplus Man Power Cell) Department, Dt:14-12-1995.
- 2. I&CAD Dept., U.O.Note No.7762/Ser.I(1)/ 2015-2, dt.04-12-2015
- 3. A&C Dept., U.O.No.6035/Agri.I(1)/2015, dt:29.12.2015.
1.Government of Telangana have reviewed the Direct Recruitment vacancy position in I&CAD and A&C Departments. After careful examination of the proposals furnished by the Departments and keeping in view the
actual requirement of manpower with reference to the nature of work and
activities of the department and also the overall financial implications, Government hereby accord permission to fill (1069) vacancies of various categories through direct recruitment by Telangana State Public Service Commission as shown below:
2. The Secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission shall take appropriate steps for filling up of the above vacancies through direct recruitment by obtaining the details, such as local cadres of the vacancies as per the Presidential Order (zone/ district etc.,), roster points, qualifications, etc., from the concerned authorities. The Telangana State Public Service Commission shall issue schedule for recruitment expeditiously and issue notification accordingly.
3. All administrative departments and the Heads of Departments concerned shall furnish details of all vacant posts authorized in this order, including the local cadre wise vacancy position, roster points and qualifications, etc., to the recruiting agency immediately under intimation
to Finance Department. The Departments shall issue necessary amendments to their service rules / Government Orders changing the existing recruitment procedure /recruiting agency wherever necessary.
4. All concerned are hereby instructed to take immediate action to implement these orders.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.