TS G.Os 24 & 126 Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship for Minorities Welfare Students Guidelines.Telangana State - Minorities Welfare Department – Introduction of a new scheme of “Overseas Study Scheme for Minorities” for pursuing Higher Studies in Post Graduate Courses in Foreign Universities from the year 2015-16 – Naming of the Scheme and further guidelines – Orders - Issued.
MINORITIES WELFARE (ESTT.I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Rt.No.126 Dated: 17-07-2015 & G.O.MS.No. 24 Dated: 19-05-2015.
- G.O.Ms.No. 24, Minorities Welfare (Estt.I) Department, dated 19.05.2015.
O R D E R:
1.In the G.O. read above, orders have been issued introducing a new scheme of “Overseas Study Scheme for Minorities” for the benefit of the students belonging to Minority Community.
2. Certain representations have been received for naming the Scheme and for according certain other concessions/benefits/relaxing qualifying conditions etc.,
3. Government after careful consideration hereby order to name the scheme of Overseas Study Scheme for Minorities as “Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities”.
4. Further, in continuation of the orders issued in the G.O. read above, Government hereby issue the following orders: -
- i) The qualifying upper age limit for applicants for the scheme shall not exceed 35 years as on 1st July of the year.
- ii) One-way ticket fare shall be paid to the selected candidates;
- iii) Desirous candidates can submit application online through the Website: www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- iv) Issue of notification, inviting applications from eligible candidates with effect from 18th July, 2015.
- v) Last date of receipt of applications for this year by 5.00 pm on 1st August, 2015.
- vi) Scrutiny of the applications by the Selection Committee and notification of Merit List on 4th August, 2015.
- vii) Issue of sanction orders shall be completed by 7th August, 2015;
5. All other conditions of eligibility etc., shall remain the same as notified in G.O. cited above.
6. The Director, Minorities Welfare, Hyderabad shall take further necessary action accordingly.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
SYED OMER JALEEL
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.