TS G.O.NO:6 Mahabubnagar Medical College and Teaching Hospital - Sanction of staff to the Medical college.Telangana TS HM&FW DEPARTMENT – Medical Education - Establishment of Medical College and Teaching Hospital at Mahabubnagar - Sanction of staff to the
Medical College and the Hospital - Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (HRM-I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 6 Dated: 19-01-2016
Read the following:-
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.95, HM&FW (C1) Department, Dated.17-11-2015.
- 2. From the DME, TS, Hyderabad, Letter No. 2838/P-1/2015, Dated: 23/11/2015.
- 3. HM&FW (C1) Dept., U.O.No.23261/ A1/2012, Dt.05.01.2016.
1.In the Government orders first read above, administrative sanction was accorded for an amount of Rs.450.00 crores for construction of New Government Medical College at Yedira(V) Mahabubnagar Mandal & District.
2. The Director of Medical Education, in the reference 2nd read above has requested the Government to issue orders for sanction of certain posts in all cadres in the concerned departments, for setting up of new Government Medical College and Hospital at Mahabubnagar District, as per MCI norms.
3. After careful examination of the proposal, the Government hereby
sanction the posts as detailed in Annexure-I to the new Medical College at Mahabubnagar and Teaching Hospital attached to it. The category wise
details for each Department and the Offices of the Principal and the Superintendent are indicated therein.
4. The HM&FW Department shall obtain concurrence of Finance (HRM.I) Department before initiating measures to fill up the posts sanctioned in this order, wherever service rules prescribe direct recruitment.
5. The HM&FW Department is requested to take necessary action in the matter accordingly.
6. Copy of this order is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http\\www.goir.telangana.gov.in.
ANNEXURE – I to G.O.Ms.No.6, Finance (HRM-I) Department, Dated:19/01/2016
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
N. SIVA SANKAR
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.