AP Edcet 2016 Common Entrance Test Notification Scheduled/Online Application.
conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, in accordance with G.O.Ms. No.72
(SE.Trg-1) Dept, dt. 05-07-2004 & amendments for admission into B.Ed. regular course two years duration in the University /Un-aided/Private Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2016-17.
Eligible candidates may submit their applications through online mode only, by paying the application registration and processing fee of Rs.400/- (for SC/ST Rs.200/-) through AP Online Payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit card and Net banking).
The detailed information regarding eligibility, syllabus and model Question Paper, City test centers, related instructions and procedure for Online Submission of Applications are available on the websites www.apedcet.org and www.apsche.org.
- Date of Issue of Notification : 10.02.2016
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application : 16.02.2016
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application : 23.04.2016
- Submission of Online Application with Late fee of Rs.1000/- : 30.04.2016
- Downloading of Hall Tickets from Website : 15.05.2016
- Date of Entrance Test : 23.05.2016 (Monday 11am to 1pm)
- Date of Announcement of Results : 10.06.2016
- Application Registration and Processing Fee Rs.400/- only (For SC, ST Rs.200/-)
- Submission of Applications is permitted through online mode only. Registration Fee is non-Re fundable.
- Agencies for Fee remittance through A.P.Online / Credit / Debit Card and Net Banking
- Upload of Complaints from the Candidates are allowed during 25 th to 27th April 2016.