AP GO.NO:6 e-Pragati Steering Committee for effective implementation of e-Pragati Package and Projects pertaining to Education Department.
Andhra Pradesh AP School Education Department –Constitution of e-Pragati Steering Committee for effective implementation of e-Pragati Package and Projects pertaining to Education Department - Orders –Issued.
SCHOOL EDUCATION (PROG.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. Dated: 05.02.2016Read the following:-
- 1. G.O. Ms. No. 19, Information Technology, Electronics & Communications Department dated 28.09.2015.
- 2. From Sri G.S. Phani Kishore, IRS, Special Secretary to Government, ITE&C Department, D.O. Lr No. ITE&C-eGov GENL/25/2015, dated 29.12.2015.
- 3. From the Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad,Lr. Rc.No. 44/IT-CELL (PMU)/2016, dated 21.01.2016.
1.In the G.O. 1st read above, among other packages of e-Pragati, Information Technology, Electronics & Communications Department have announced Education Package and Projects and Education Department as the Nodal Department for implementation of e-Pragati are as follows:
2.In the D.O. Letter 2nd read above, the Spl. Secretary to Govt., ITE & C, Dept., A.P. Hyderabad while indicating the composition of Steering Committee and its responsibilities, has requested to constitute e-Pragati Steering Committee at the Nodal Departmental Level to coordinate the implementation of e-Pragati project and communicate the same to all the Supporting Departments.
3.Accordingly, after careful examination of the matter, Government hereby constitute e-Pragati Steering Committee for effective implementation of e-Pragati Package and projects of Education Department, as follows:
Responsibilities of the e-Pragati Steering Committee are as follows:
Sign-off to ePRs documents
- Review Bid Process Management (of the respective package) leading to identification of System Integrator.
- Steer the implementation of e-Pragati program in the departments (departments in the package) by having appropriate Action Plans in place.
- Review the implementation of e-Pragati program vis-a-vis the scope finalize in the ePRS / REP documents.
- Closely monitor the milestones for the package.
- Identify any changes required in the package (or) any special integration/service requirements and place the same before EADG Committee (headed by Advisor, EGov, Electronics & IT).
- Approve and forward the budget estimates package-wise to CEO, e-Governance Authority.
- To send recommendations for payment to CEO, EGov Authority based on the milestones.
- Organize inter-departmental meetings with other stakeholder departments in the package, as required.
- To assess the capacity building requirements in the departments concerned in association with e-Pragati academy (proposed).
- Seeking Technical Assistance from ITE&C department, as and when required.
5. The Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad and the Member Convener e-Pragati Steering Committee shall take further necessary action in the matter.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Secretary to Government, School Education Department.
The Principal Secretary to Government, Higher Education Department
The Principal Secretary to Government, Social Welfare Department
The Commissioner of Collegiate Education, A.P. Hyderabad
The Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad
The Director of Social Welfare, A.P. Hyderabad
The Joint Secretary (HRD), ITE &C Dept, A.P. Secretariat.
All other members concerned through the Commissioner of School Education,
PS to Minister (HRD)
PS to Secretary to Government (SE).