AP RC.NO:25 Supply of Lenovo Tablets with BSNL 3G SIM Cards to all the RJDSEs, DEOs, POs, DyEOs and MEOs in the State of AP.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION ANDHRA PRADES HYDERABAD.
Present: K. Sandhya Rani, 1.Po.S.,
Sub:- CSE - LT Cell - Supply of Lenovo Tablets (2 A7·30) with BSNL 3G SIMcards to all the RJDSEs, DEOs, POs, DyEOs and MEOs in the State - Reg.
Read:- Note orders of the Commissioner of School Education, A.P.,Hyderabad, dated: 11.02.2016.
All the Regional Joint Director of School Education, District Educational Officers, Project Officers of SSA, Deputy Educational Officers and Manda! Educational Officers in the state are informed that the School Education Department manages and regulates over 40,000 Schools i.e., Government / Zilla Parishad / Municipal / Aided schools. A comprehensive Management Information System (MIS) relating to infrastructure, syllabus, admissions / enrolment and grievances for regular monitoring and course correction to deliver various benefits is being put in place for big fast results.
Further, it is decided to supply Tablets i.e Lenovo Tablets (2 A7·30) with BSNL 3G SIM cards to all the Regional Joint Director of School Education, District Educational Officers, Project Officers of SSA, Deputy Educational Officers and Manda! Educational Officers in the state for
- (a) Online monitoring of performance of schools, academic, attendance etc..,
- (b) Updating of Key performance Indicators.
- (c) Monitor enrolment at schools
- (d) Monitoring effective Mid-day-Meals delivery
- (e) Delivery of services to CWSN (Handicapped)·children
- (f) Improved Facilities management in schools
- (g) Visit Reports and
- (h) Budgeting & Accounting - Electronic Fund Management System.
These devices will also be used for capturing all other related data. An appropriate application will support consolidated reports for different stakeholders and dash boards on School Education Portal for effective monitoring. The application software is developed by APONUNE for various functional I activities and can be downloaded in the tabs for use .
The step by step process of using the TABLETSis as follows:-
- i. The Home screen is the Starting point for using the devise. The Home scren is already Setup with useful some apps and wedge is.
- ii. in me Home screen ls in search bar.
- iii. One ran take knows and recommended Videos with device’s but In camera and these will be Sneed In gallery and then can be browse using now Bunsen
- iv. A wireless network can he set up before minimum in the Internet.
- v. The website will be browsed using CHROME app.
- vi. One can resolve and send E malls.
- vii, One can manage many Download app.
- viii Thls device (an be connected in Computer and a data as a media device.
- ix. Handle your desk's with are.
- x. Do not disassembler modify the device.
All the District Educatinal officers in the state are Included to demo a responsible oficer / Staff an 19.02.2016 to receive the tablet's from the them Commissioner of School Educatlon and distribute to all concerned under proper acknowledgement.
The officer of the District Educational Officer shall also maintain a proper record /stock reports of delivery of TABLET’S for officers and me sale offer shall need m property utilise and handed over whenever the officer Is promoted l transfered.
The Reglonal Joint Director of School Education, District Educatlonal and Deputy Educational Officers and Mandal Educational officers are inducted to use the TABLET'S to upload proforma I reports / visit reports / data etc..‚ from 22.02.2016.
All the Regional Joint Director of School Education. District Educational officers, Projet Director of SSA, Deputy Educatlonal Officers and Mandal Educational Officers and informed Mail,
K. Sandhya Rani
COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION.