AP Recommendations of PRC 2010 – Payment of HRA and CCA while on Leave of all kinds in respect of State Government Employees as per GO 28 ; AP PRC Allowances Payment of HRA and CCA while on Leave 180 days during of all kinds as per GO 28 ; AP RC.NO:28 Payment of HRA and CCA while on Leave 180 days during of all kinds.
AP RC.NO:28 Payment of HRA and CCA while on Leave 180 days during of all kinds.AP PRC ALLOWANCES – Recommendations of PRC 2010 – Payment of HRA and CCA while on
Leave of all kinds in respect of State Government Employees – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (FR.I) DEPARTMENT
G.O. Ms. No. 28 Dt. 09-03-2011
Read the following:
- G.O.Ms.No.438, G.A. (Spl.A) Dept., dt. 7-7-2008.
- G.O.Ms.No.153, Finance (FR.I) Dept., dt. 4-5-2010
1.In the Government Order 1st read above, orders were issued constituting Ninth Pay
Revision Commission and government appointed Sri C.S. Rao, IAS, (Retd.), as Pay Revision Commissioner.
2. The Ninth Pay Revision Commission submitted its report to the Government on 5-12-2009 and recommended, inter alia that, “as in the case of regulation of D.A. while on leave, the payment of H.R.A. & C.C.A. may also be allowed to State Govt. employees as applicable to the employees of Govt. of India. The Commission therefore recommends the payment of H.R.A./C.C.A. upto 180 days during leave of all kinds in the normal course.
3. In the Government order 2nd read above, it was ordered that the maximum earned leave that may be granted at a time to a government servant in superior service is enhanced from 120 days to 180 days on par with the employees of the Govt. of India.
4. After careful examination of the report, Government decided to accept the
recommendations of the Pay revision Commissioner and hereby order that, the payment of HRA and CCA shall be allowed to State Govt. employees upto 180 days during leave of all kinds.
5. These orders will come into force with immediate effect.
6. This G.O. is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address
http://www.ap.gov.in/goir and http://www.apfinance.gov.in.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRL. SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (FP).
All Departments of Secretariat (10 copies each)
The accountant General, A.P., Hyderabad (20 copies)
The accountant General, A.P., Hyderabad (by name)
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad
The Secretary to Governor, A.P., Hyderabad.
All Secretaries to Government.
The Private secretary to the chief Minister and Private Secretaries to all Ministers.
All the Heads of Departments (including Collectors and District Judges0
The registrar, High court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad (with covering letters)
All the District Treasury officers.
The secretary, A.P. GENCO/TRANSCO.
The General Manager, A.P. State Road Transport Corporation, Hyderabad (with covering letter)
All District Educational Officers.
All district Panchayat Officers.
All secretaries of Zilla Grandhalaya Samsthas through the Director of Public Libraries, Hyderabad.
All Secretaries of Agricultural Market Committees through Director of Marketing, A.P., Hyderabad.
All Commissioners/Special Officers of Municipalities.
All Recognized Service Associations.
The Director, Government Central Press, A.P., Hyderabad for publication in the a.P. gazette.
Copy to the General administration (Cabinet) Department.
Copy to the General administration (SW) Dept.
Copy to SF/SCs.
// Forwarded :: By Order //