TS DEECET 2015-2017 Batch Phase II Web Based Counseling Scheduled at tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES FOR SUBMISSION OF WEB BASED COUNSELING
1. Candidates seeking into Admissions into Two Year D.El.Ed Course in the State for 2015-17 batch will be made as per the rank obtained in DEECET 2015 through Web Based Counseling.
2. The process of admission involves three stages:
- Online submission of preferences of colleges through Web Based counseling.
- Allotment of seats and download of Provisional Admission Letter. Issue of Final Admission Letter after verification of certificates and payment of course fee at the district level venue identified by the Chairman DEECET 2015 and on the dates given on the Provisional Admission Letter.
- The Web Based Counseling in First Phase will be conducted from 18-02-2016 to 22-02-2016.
- To begin with, download the list of kept on the websitehttp://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in
- For submission of preferences (options) pay a fee of Rs.60/- at any of the APONLINE centers giving your minimum details and obtain Transaction ID / Journal Number.
- After obtaining the Transaction ID / Journal Number login to the website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in and Click on the link ‘Submission of Preferences for Admission’.
- The list of districts will be displayed on the screen. Select the districts into which you wish to seek admission. The list of colleges in those districts will be displayed.
- Follow the ‘On Screen’ instructions and messages that are given during the course of selection of your preferences (Colleges).
- Before pressing the ‘Submit’ button please check thoroughly the preferences submitted by you (by the candidates)
- After submission of preferences download the PDF of submitted preferences list and read the Declaration and Disclaimers.
- Each candidate will be allowed to change their preferences (options) submitted by them for two times between 18-02-2016 to 22-02-2016.
- Submission of preferences through Web Based Counseling is not the end of admission procedure. It is only registration for admission. Admissions will be made exclusively in the order of merit.
- There is no limit to the number of preferences (options) of colleges to be given. The chances of allotment of seat will be more if the number of preferences of colleges submitted is more.
- If you are provisionally selected for admission to any of the colleges opted by you will be sent through SMS on your mobile. Download the Provisional Admission Letter from 26-02-2016 onwards from http://deecet.cgg.gov.in and follow guidelines given on it with regard to certificate verification and fee payment.
- Final Admission Letter will be issued after verification of Certificates at the district level venue (at Government DIET Colleges of the Concerned District) on the dates given in the Provisional Admission Letter
Sd/- Elementary Education Deportment
Get Download TS Deecet 2016 Second phase Scheduled - Click Here.
Get Download Web Based Counselling Instructions to The candidate Copy - Click here.