TS Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification / Online Application at www.tslprb.in
TELANGANA STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT TSLPRB
O/o. THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE, TELANGANA, HYDERABAD
TS Rc.No.21 /Rect./Admn.1/2016 Dated: 19-02-2016
1) Applications are invited through ONLINE mode only in the prescribed proforma to be
made available on WEBSITE
(www.tslprb.in) from 25-02-2016 to 15-03-2016 for recruitment to the following posts.
The registered applicants may download Intimation letter one week before the date of Physical Measurements Test/Physical Efficiency Test. The number of vacancies indicated is only tentative and is liable for change without giving any notice. TSLPRB reserves the right to notify the modifications with regard to any aspect of recruitment during the process of recruitment.
2) The Applicants who are desirous and eligible may apply through ON-LINE mode
only by satisfying themselves with the eligibility conditions of this recruitment.
Instructions to the Applicants for filling the Online Application Form.
1. Fill up Model (Dummy) Application form provided in the official website www.tslprb.in which will help the applicant in filling the Online Application, based on the relevant certificates.
2. Applicants should possess a soft copy of his/her passport size photo + signature Combined in jpg/jpeg format. The application will be rejected, if the applicant uploads the Photo without Signature. The size should not exceed 50kb (Minimum size >10kb). Please note that if the type of file is not in jpg/jpeg format, the system will reject the same and you may not be able to
‘complete’ the process of filling up of the remaining details of the application form.
3. Applicants should not submit more than one application form.
4. Registration Fee for the Applicant belongs to Telangana State
- OC / BC: Rs.400/-,
- SC /ST: Rs.200/-.
5. The prescribed Fee has to be paid by the applicant in any of the branches of
TS(AP)- Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva / Credit or Debit Card / Net Banking as mentioned in the notification. After paying the Fee, the applicant will be able to fill his/her application form online.
6. Applicants can use the "Apply Online" in the main menu option to fill his/her
application form online.
7. False information and Suppression or Concealment of facts will result in
disqualification and liable for prosecution.
8. Once the applicant submits the application, no corrections can be made. Hence applicants are requested to carefully verify the details before submission.
9. After successful completion of Online Application the applicant will receive
an email/SMS alert. (Check SPAM folder of his/her email account if he/she has not received it in INBOX).
10. Applicants are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while
appearing for the Tests/Examination. Any impersonation will be viewed seriously and liable for prosecution.
11. Applicants are advised to carefully read all the instructions and understand
before clicking on "I AGREE".
12. Applicants should satisfy themselves of their eligibility before applying. Mere
issuance of Admit Card to the applicant will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the TSLPRB. The TSLPRB will take up the verification of eligibility conditions with reference to the original documents.
a) Payment of Fee - The applicants belonging to OCs/BCs shall pay a fee of Rs. 400/- (Rupees four hundred only) and those belonging to SCs/STs shall pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) towards Application Processing and Examinations.
b) Mode of Payment of Fee:
The applicant has to visit any of the Mee Seva (e-Seva) / TS Online / AP Online centres to pay the prescribed Registration Fee by providing his / her Basic personal details like Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Community, Gender and SSC Hall Ticket Number or its equivalent and other details etc..
The applicant may also pay through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card/ Internet Banking) and can submit online application form at www.tslprb.in.
After receiving the Payment Receipt from Mee Seva (e-Seva) / TS Online / AP Online, the applicant has to visit the website
www.tslprb.in to submit the online application form. Even after making payment of fee, applicant fails to submit the Online Application Form, such applications shall be rejected without giving any notice and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
1. The applicants are required to go through the Notification carefully and decide themselves as to their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and enter the particulars completely ONLINE. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise the application form will not be accepted.
2. The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) is not
responsible, for any discrepancy in the application particulars while submitting
the form through online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions in their own interest and to verify the contents before submitting the online application.
3. The particulars furnished by the applicants in the Application Form will be
taken as final. Applicants should therefore, be very careful in Uploading / submitting the application form online. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer.
4. Incomplete / incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the applicant subsequently in any form will
not be entertained by the TSLPRB under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form before submission. If any lapse is detected at any stage of the recruitment process, the candidature will be rejected.
5. The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the prescribed time shall only be considered and the TSLPRB will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
6. The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered,
fabricated or suppress or conceal any material information while making an
application through website. In case at a later date if it is found that any false
information is provided, punitive action will be taken as per law.
7. All the testimonials issued by the competent authorities shall compulsorily be
produced as and when required. If the applicant fails to produce the same, his/her candidature will be rejected / disqualified without any further correspondence.
8. The claim of the applicants with regard to the Age, Date of birth, educational
qualifications, community etc., are accepted only provisionally on the
information furnished by them in their application form and certificates
produced, subject to verification and satisfaction of the TSLPRB. More admission to any test or inclusion of the name of a applicant in a Merit List will not confer on the applicant any right for selection. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the TSLPRB reserve the right to reject his /her candidature at any stage of the selection without giving any notice.
9. The applicants are requested to check their eligibility criteria carefully and fill
in all the relevant columns in the online application form
10. The applicants shall bring IN PERSON the following documents in original
along with one set of Xerox copy duly attested by a Gazetted Officer while
coming for attending Physical Measurement Test & Physical Efficiency Test compulsorily. Failure to produce the same will lead to rejection of the
a) Secondary School / Matriculation certificate or equivalent certificate in
support of the date of birth.
b) Educational qualification – As required in para 12 of this notification.
c) BC applicants who wish to claim concession in age and also reservation
specified for the Backward Classes should submit the LATEST Community Certificate and certificate of their exclusion from the Creamy Layer issued by the competent revenue authority.
d) The SC / ST applicants who wish to claim concession in age and also reservation specified for the SC/ST, should submit the LATEST Community Certificate issued by the competent authority.
e) Certificate from the competent authority in respect of State Government employees / those who worked in the Army, Navy or Air Force of the Indian Union / NCC Instructors / retrenched temporary employee in the
State Census Department during 1991 for claiming age concession.
f) Residence certificate in the agency area from the competent authority in respect of applicants belonging to Scheduled Tribes and Aboriginal Tribes in the agency areas who claim relaxation in physical measurements/ reservation.
g) Study certificate issued by the School authorities or Residence certificate
(in case the applicant not studied in any Educational Institution preceding to SSC/Matriculation or equivalent (Private study)) issued by Tahsildar of the concerned Mandal.
h) Certificate of Home Guard / Certificate of CPP issued after the date of notification, wherever applicable.
i) Ex-Servicemen certificate / NCC A,B,C certificate etc., wherever applicable.