TTD G.O.RT.No. 123 Payment of TTD Brahmotsava Bahumanam to the employees of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams for the year 2015.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams – Payment of Brahmotsava Bahumanam to the employees of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams for the year 2015 – Sanctioned – Orders – Issued.
REVENUE (ENDTS.III) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 123 Dated: 03-02-2016
- 1. Resolution of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Trust Board, Resolution No.193, dated.07.12.2015.
- 2. From the Executive Officer, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, Tirupati, Letter No.A10/14276/CAO/ TTD/TPT/2015, dated:14.12.2015.
1.The proposal of the Executive Officer, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, Tirupati in his letter 2nd read above has been examined. Government, after careful consideration of the matter, hereby accord permission to the Executive Officer, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, Tirupati, for making payment of “Brahmotsava Bahumanam, 2015” amounting to Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousands only) to the employees of TTD including the staff working on deputation on foreign service terms and conditions, NMR’s, Time scale employees and those working in consolidated pay, who are on the pay rolls of TTD as on 16.09.2015. The Executive Officer is also permitted to pay Rs.5,000/- (Rupees five thousands only) to Contractual and Outsourced persons including those working for TTD under works contract (like in FMS Contracts) but other than those working in construction contracts, who are with TTD as on 16.09.2015.
2. The Government has also noted that the expenditure on account of this Bahumanam has increased over the years and will certainly become a burden to the TTD in the Long run.
3. Hence Government hereby order that there shall be no further enhancement of this amount hereafter under any circumstances and the Executive Officer, TTD, Tirupati is advised not to send any proposal for enhancement of the Bahumanam rates.
4. The Executive Officer, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, Tirupati shall take necessary further action in the matter accordingly.
( BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.