B.R Ambedkar Open University BEd and BEd(S.E) Admission Notification 2016 , BROU Distance Education BEd and BEd(S.E) Admission Notification 2016 Download , D.r B.R Ambedkar Open University BEd and BEd(S.E) Admission Notification 2016 Guidelines Instructions to the Candidates Important Scheduled and more information Download , B.R.O.U B.Ed and B.E.d(S.E) D.D.E Admission Notification-2016.
B.R Ambedkar Open University BEd and BEd(S.E) Admission Notification 2016.
Dr. B. R. AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY Prof. G. Ram Reddy Marg, Road No.46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500 033, Telangana State Ph. 040-23680426 /241/291/491
Website: www.braou.ac.in and www.braouonline.in
(Entrance Test for Admission into B.Ed. and B.Ed. (SE) Programmes – 2016-17)
The University invites online applications for Admission into B.Ed. and B.Ed. (Special Education) Programmes through Entrance Test for the Academic year 2016-17. Programme EligibilityB.Ed. (Recognized by NCTE).
Duration: 2 years
The candidate should be an Indian citizen.Candidates should have passed with at least 50% of marks either B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./ B.C.A./ B.Sc.(Home Science)/BBM and/or the Masters Degree in Commerce/Social Sciences/ Humanities/Sciences at the time of submitting the application for B.Ed. Entrance Test. Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in B.E/B.Tech. with Science/ Mathematics as one of the subjects or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are
eligible for admission into the programme. However the candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/PH should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
Candidates appearing for final year examination in the Qualifying Examination (Bachelor or a Higher Degree) can also apply. But they will be required to submit the marks memo and pass certificate at the time of Admission Counselling.
The candidate must also fulfil the above conditions together with 4 OR 5 of the following Trained in-service teachers in elementary Education. (Teacher training completed in-service teachers in elementary education, Presently working in Govt/Aided/MPP/ZPP /Recognised schools) Candidates who have completed NCTE recognition teacher education programme through face-to-face mode
(TTC/D.Ed./D.EI.Ed./B.EI.Ed/TPT/HPT/UPT/ B.P.Ed./D.P.Ed. - Qualification is must)
The reservation for SC/ST/BC/PH categories shall be as per the rules in force.
- Candidate should have completed 21 years as on 1st July 2016. No upper age limit.
Note: As per the GO MS No: 92, the candidates who passed M.B.B.S/B.D.S/BPT/ B.A.M.S./B.L/L.L.B/ B. Pharmacy/ B.A.(Languages)/ BOL etc. and other such professional courses are not eligible for admission into B.Ed. course.B.Ed. (Special Education) (Recognized by RCI)
Duration: 2½ years
Medium: English & Telugu
The Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
Candidates with at least 50% per cent marks either in the Bachelors Degree (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./ B.Sc (Home Science) / BBM) and/or in the Masters Degree in Sciences/SocialSciences/ Humanities/ Commerce are eligible. B.E./B.Tech. with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55 % marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme. However the candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/PH should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
However, weightage to be given to the candidates fulfilling any one of the following conditions:
- Parent of a child with disability.
- Person with disability possessing Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Possession of any RCI approved diploma/degree
- Those appearing in Qualifying Examination (Bachelor or a Higher Degree) can also apply. But they will be required to submit the proof of having passed the qualifying Examination at the time admission. Otherwise they are not allowed for admission.
Candidate should have completed 19 years as on 1st July 2016. No upper age limit.
- As per the GOMS.No:92, the candidate who passed MBBS/BDS/BPT/BAMS /B.L./LL.B/B.Sc.(ASLP)/ B.O.L./ B.A (Languages)and other such professional coursers are not eligible for admission in to B.Ed.(SE) course.
- Care of choosing the area of specialization in your B.Ed.(SE) Programme:
- Visual Impairment(VI) Mental Retardation (MR) Hearing Impairment(HI) Candidate can shift their Area of Specialization i.e. VI/HI/MR at the time of Admission as per their interest and availability of the seats in left over vacancies.Programme Commencement of Online Registration
Last Date for Registration Registration fee Date & Time of Entrance Test B. Ed. 29-06-2016 19-07-2016 Rs.435/- (Payment through TS/AP Online) OR Rs.400/- (Payment through Debit/Credit Card) 07-08-2016; 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM B. Ed. (SE) 29-06-2016 19-07-2016 Rs.435/- (Payment through TS/AP Online) OR Rs.400/- (Payment through Debit/Credit Card) 07-08-2016; 02.00 PM to 04.00 PM
Note: The Information booklet can be downloaded from the www.braou.ac.in and www.braouonline.in
Candidates have to register at www.braouonline.in only and pay the fee of Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) by Debit/Credit card through university portal OR pay an amount of Rs. 435/- (Rupees Four Hundred and Thirty Five only) at any TS /AP Online Franchise Centre and obtain the receipt. Candidate has to choose the examination centre [i.e, any one of the Regional Co-ordination Centres (RCC) of the University] as per their choice to appear for the Entrance test. Candidates are advised to download the Hall Tickets two days before from the university website.
LIST OF REGIONAL COORDINATION CENTRES (RCCs) WITH STUDY CENTRE CODE:
- Govt. Degree College for Men, Adilabad ; Govt. Degree College for Men, Ananthapur;
- Govt. Degree College for Men, Kadapa;
- Sir CRR College, Eluru, WG Dist.;
- JKC College, Guntur;
- SRR Govt. College, Karimnagar; SR & BGNR Govt. College, Khammam; 08 Silver Jubilee Govt. Degree College, Kurnool;
- MVS Govt. Arts & Science College, Mahaboobnagar; Nagarjuna Govt. College, Nalgonda;
- Sri Sarvodaya College, Nellore;
- Giriraj Govt. College, Nizambad;
- CSR Sarma College, Ongole, Prakasam Dist.;
- Govt. Degree College, Rajahmundry, EG Dist.;
- Govt. Degree College Siddipet, Medak Dist;
- Govt. Degree College for Men, Srikakulam;
- S.V. Arts College, Tirupati, Chittor Dist.;
- Dr. VS Krishna Govt. Degree College, Visakhapatnam;
- MR College, Vizianagaram
- University Arts & Science College, Subedari, Warangal;
- Govt. Degree College for Women, Begumpet, Hyderabad;
- New Govt. Degree College, Khairatabad, Hyderabad, 42 SRR & CVR Govt. Degree College, Vijayawada, Krishna Dist
For more details please visit our website:
www.braou.ac.in or contact 040-23680240/ 241/291/491/495