TS G.O.Ms.No.26 ALLOWANCES – Recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission Dearness Allowance – Regulation in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 Orders.
Read the Following:
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.95, G.A. (Spl.A) Department dated: 28.2.2013
- 2. G.O.Ms.No.102, Finance (PC.I) Department, dated:14-05-2014.
- 3. G.O.Ms.No.127, FINANCE (PC.I) Department, dated:27-05-2014.
- 4. G.O.Ms.No.35, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated: 01.10.2014
- 5. G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated:18.03.2015.
1.In the Government Oreder first read above, orders were issued constituting Tenth Pay Revision Commission appointing Sri Pradeep Kumar Agarwal, IAS (Retd) as Pay Revision Commissioner. The Pay Revision Commission submitted its report to the Government on 29.05.2014
2. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, inter alia recomendation the following on Dearness Allowance:
3. These orders are applicable to:
(a) all employees of the State Government;
(b) employees of the Local Bodies and Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics, in respect of those drawing pay in a regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015; and
(c) the Work-charged establishment in respect of those drawing pay in regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales of 2015.
4. These orders are not applicable to:-
(a) employees who opt to remain in the Revised Pay Scales, 2010;
(b) Teachers working in the Universities, Affiliated Degree Colleges both under Government and Aided managements who are drawing pay in the Revised UGC/ICAR/AICTE Pay Scales; and
(c) Officers belonging to All India Services.
5. The Dearness Allowance shall be claimed along with the pay fixation in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 and the Dearness Allowance already sanctioned in the Government Orders second and fourth read above shall be notionally adjusted up to 01-06-2014. As regards the arrears from 02-06-2014 to 28-02-2015, orders will be issued separately
6. The G.O is available on Internet and can be accessed at the address http://goir. telangana.gov.in and http://finance.telangana.gov.in.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
V. NAGI REDDY
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT .