TS PRC G.O NO:37 House Building Advance Revised Pay Scales, 2015 Order.
LOANS AND ADVANCES—House Building Advance- Recommendation of Tenth Pay Revision Commission - Admissibility in Revised Pay Scales, 2015- Accepted - Orders– Issued.
FINANCE (HRM.IV) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 37 Dated:10-04-2015.
Read the following:-
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.174, Finance (A&L) Department, dt:15-05-2010.
- 2. G.O.Ms.No. 95, G. A. (Spl. A) Department, dt: 28-02-2013.
- 3. G.O.Ms.No. 25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dt: 18-3-2015.
1.In the Government Order 3rd read above, based on the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to the State Government employees.
2. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission among others has recommended enhancement of eligibility ceiling in respect of House Building Advance to the State Government employees, in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
3. Government, after careful consideration of the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission and in modification of the orders issued in Government order 1 st read above, hereby enhance the existing ceiling of House Building Advance to the State Government employees, for the purchase of ready built house/ flat, for purchase of sitecum-construction of new house/ flat and for the construction of new house/ flat on the site already owned by the employee as follows:-
4. Further, Government hereby enhance the existing ceiling of House Building Advance for repairs/ extension etc., to twenty times of basic pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 or Rs.4.00 Lakhs, whichever is less.
5. Government also considered purchase of house site and hereby sanction ten times of basic pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 or Rs.2.00 Lakhs, which ever is less.
6. Government further order that the following existing recovery pattern shall continue: House Building Advance : 300 monthly instalments, i.e. 240 principal + 60 interest. Repairs : 90 monthly instalments, i.e.75 principal + 15 interest. House site : 72 monthly instalments, i.e. 60 principal + 12 interest.
7. Penal Interest will be charged at double the rate of normal interest in case the advance is misutilised or not utilized at all and at 1 ½ times the normal rates for non-compliance with formalities.
8. All other conditions governing the sanction of House Building Advance under the existing Rules will continue.
9. These orders shall come into force from 01-04-2015.
10. The G.O. is available on the Internet and can be accessed at the address htpp://goir.telangana.gov.in and http://www.finance.telangana.gov.in.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
V. NAGI REDDY
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.