TS PRC G.O.MS.No. 28. City Compensatory Allowance – Revision of Pay Scales 2015 Order.
ALLOWANCES – City Compensatory Allowance – Revision of Pay Scales 2015 Recomendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission Accepted – Orders.
G.O.MS.No. 28. Dated:18/03/2015.
Read the foliowing:
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.95, G.A.(Spl l.A)Department,dated: 28.2.2013.
- 2. G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance(HRM-IV) Department dated:18-03-2015.
1.In the Government Oreder first read above, orders were issued constituting Tenth Pay Revision Commission appointing Sri Pradeep Kumar Agarwal, IAS (Retd) as Pay Revision Commissioner. The Pay Revision Commission submitted its report to the Government on 29.05.2014
2. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, inter alia recomendation the following on City Compensatory Allowance:
(b) Teachers working in the Universities, Affiliated Degree Colleges both under Government and Aided managements, who are drawing pay in the Revised UGC/ICAR/AICTE Pay Scales; and
(c) Officers belonging to All India Services.
(d) Higher Judicial Service and State Judicial Service who are governed by the First National Judicial Pay Commission and subsequent pay revisions.
5.2. The categories of employees specified in 5.1 (a) above shall draw the allowance at the existing rates.
6. These orders shall come into force with effect from 02.06.2014.The revised rates of City Compensatory Allowance shall be paid in cash along with the salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from the month of March, 2015 payable in the month of April, 2015.As regards the arrears from 02-06-2014 to 28-02-2015, orders will be issued separately.
7. The G.O. can be accessed at the addresses, http://goir.telangana.gov.inand http://finance.telangana.gov.in.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
V. NAGI REDDY
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT .