TS G.O.MS.No. 68 Manual of Special Pays and Allowances Revised rates of Ration Allowance Accepted- Order.
ALLOWANCES - Manual of Special Pays and Allowances Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Revised rates of Ration Allowance Accepted- Orders - Issued.
FINANCE (HRM.IV) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 68 Dated: 04-05-2015.
Read the following:
- 1. G.O.Ms. No.104, Finance (TA) Dept., Dt:6.4.2010.
- 2. G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dt: 18.03.2015
1.In the Government order first read above, orders were issued sanctioning of Ration Allowance to the categories of employees specified in the Annexure to the G.O., based on the recommendation of 9th PRC.
2. In the Government Order second read above, based on the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission orders were issued for implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to the State
3. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, among others, recommended for enhancement of the existing rates of Ration Allowance to the categories of employees of Medical Departments. In
the case of staff of Grey Hounds and Special Intelligence Branch personnel of Police Department, the Pay Revision Commission recommended to increase the existing rate of Rs.450/- per month to Rs.600/- per month. The Ration Allowance is also extended to the personal of T.S.S.P. from Inspector to Constable, Cooks @ Rs.900/-pm for the period when they are deployed outside Head Quarters on duty.
4. Government accepted the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, and hereby order that the Ration Allowance be revised as shown in the fourth column of the Annexure to this Order to the categories of employees indicated therein.
5. These orders shall come into force with effect from 01.05.2015
6. Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pays and Allowances wherever necessary will be issued in due course.
7. The G.O. is available on Internet and can be accessed at the addresses http://www.goir.telangana.gov.in and http://www.finance. telangana.gov.in
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.