TS PRC G.O.Ms.No.33 Sanction of Consolidated of Pension/Family Pension to Pensioners retired in the pre-revised scales of Pay, 2015 Order.
PENSIONS - Sanction of Consolidated of Pension/Family Pension to Pensioners retired in the pre-revised scales of Pay, 2015 - Enhancement of Financial Assistance- Enhancement of Minimum Pension to Pensioners & Family pensioners - Orders- issued.
FINANCE (HRM.V) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.33 Dated: 07-04-2015.
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.156 Finance (Pen-I) Dept., dt. 16.9.1999
- 2. G.O.Ms.No.248 Finance (Pen-I) Dept., dt.04.10.2005.
- 3. G.O.(P).No.338 Finance (Pen-I) Dept., dt.02.11.2005.
- 4. G.O.Ms.No.438 G.A. (Spl.A) Dept., dated.07.07.2008.
- 5. G.O.Ms.No.598 G.A. (Spl.A) Dept., dated. 26.11.2009.
- 6. G.O.(P).No.108 Finance (Pen-I) Dept., dt.03.05.2006.
- 7. G.O.P. No.314 Finance (Pen-I) Dept., dt.,18.10.2008.
- 8. G.O.Ms.No.52 Finance (PC-I) Dept., dated 25.02.2010.
- 9. G.O.Ms.No.100. Finance (Pen.I) Dept., dated:06.04.2010
- 10. G.O.Ms.No.95 G.A. (Spl.A) Dept., dated. 28.02.2013
- 11. G.O.Ms.No.25 Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dated:18.03.2015.
1.In the Government Order 10th read above, orders were issued constituting Tenth Pay Revision Commission and laying down the terms of reference of the Pay Revision Commission.
2. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission submitted its report to the Government on 29.05.2014 and recommended, inter alia, the following in respect of pensionary benefits. (i) Consolidate the basic pension/ family pension by merging the Dearness Relief as on 01.07.2013 and by adding the fitment of 29% to the Basic Pension / Basic Family Pension. (ii) To fix the Minimum Pension at Rs.6500/- p.m. (iii) To raise the minimum Financial Assistance to the minimum of family pension of Rs.6,500/- p.m. with no Dearness Relief. (iv) To continue the existing commutation table.
3. In the Government Order, 11 th read above, orders have been issued revising the Pay Scales of the State Government Employees in pursuance of the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commissioner and discussions with Employees Associations with effect from 01.07.2013 and with monetary benefit from 02.06.2014.
4. After careful consideration of the above recommendations of the Pay Revision Commission, Government have decided to accept the same and hereby order as follows.
5. (a) The existing Pension/Family Pension, in respect of those retired or died while in service prior to 01.07.2013 and also in the case of family pensioners who are in receipt of Family pension as on 1.7.2013, be consolidated, by adding 43% of fitment benefit on the said basic Pension/ basic Family Pension and by merging the Dearness Relief @ 63.344% admissible as on 01.07.2013 and the same shall be known as Revised Consolidated Basic Pension/ Revised Consolidated Basic Family Pension.
(b) This Revised Consolidated Basic Pension or Revised Consolidated Basic Family Pension shall come into force with effect from 01.07.2013 notionally and the monetary benefit be allowed with effect from 02.06.2014.
(c) No difference on Retirement Gratuity/Encashment of Earned Leave shall be allowed in case of employees who retired between 01.07.2013 and 01.06.2014.
(d) As regards the arrears on account of consolidation of Pension/Family pension / Financial Assistance from 02.06.2014 to 28.02.2015, orders will be issued separately. The consolidated Pension/Family Pension shall be paid in cash from the month of March 2015 payable in the month of April 2015.
6. While fixing the consolidated basic pension/basic family pension as above, part of a rupee, if any arrived, should be rounded off to the next higher rupee.
7. The Interim Relief paid from 01.01.2014 to 01.06.2014 shall not be recovered. Interim Relief paid for the period beyond 02.06.2014 shall be adjusted from the monetary benefit payable on account of revision of consolidated basic pension consolidated basic family pension. 8. While consolidating the Pension, the additional quantum of pension paid to pensioners on attaining specified ages, which is shown distinctly, should be ignored.