TS G.O.NO:7 Revision of Pay Scales, 2015 Amendment Order.Telangana TS PUBLIC SERVICES Revision of Pay Scales, 2015 – Amendment –Issued.
FINANCE (HRM.IV) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 7 Dated: 23-01-2016
Read the following:
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated: 18.03.2015.
- 2. PR & RD (RWS.I) Department, U.O.No:11506/RWS.I/A1/2015,dated:01-12-2015
1.Based on the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued for Revision of Pay Scales, 2015 to the State Government employees in the Government Order first read above.
2. In the reference second read above, the PR & RD Department have stated that the pay scales for Superintending Engineers and Assistant Engineers of RWS&S Department are lesser when compared to the pay scales of similar categories in other
Engineering Departments and requested to rectify the discrepancy which arose in the
recommendations of PRC in Volume-III of the report.
3. It is observed that the 10th PRC in Volume-II of its report recommended that the pay scales of various categories of Engineers working under I&CAD Dept., will equally apply to similar categories of Engineers working in Irrigation (Projects) Dept., R&B Dept., Municipal and P.H. Engineering, Panchayat Raj Engineering, RWS&S Dept. and T.W. Engineering Dept. But, in Volume -III of the report, the revised scales against the categories of the AEs and SEs are less than that of similar categories of other Engineering Departments, which may be typographical error.
4. It is also noticed that the pay scale of Rs.35120-87130 is assigned to Lecturer in Clinical Psychology under Directorate of Medical Education in Volume-III of the Report of 10th PRC. Whereas in Volume-II of the report, the pay scale of Rs.40270-93780 was recommended. Thus the discrepancy.
5. In the circumstances, after careful examination, Government here by order
that as per the recommendations in Volume-II of the report of 10th PRC, the pay scales of following categories specified in the G.O. first read above shall be amended
6. These orders shall have effect as in the G.O. first read above.
7. The G.O. is available on Internet and can be accessed at the addresses
http://www.goir.telangana.gov.in and www.finance.telangana.gov.in.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.