AP GO.NO:22 Providing Financial Assistance to Construction of Urdughar-cum Shadikhanas in the State of AP.Andhra Pradesh AP Minorities Welfare Department - Providing Financial Assistance to Construction of Urdughar-cum-Shadikhanas in the State of Andhra Pradesh – Administrative Sanction – Accorded - Orders – Issued.
MINORITIES WELFARE (IDM) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 22 Dated: 15-02-2016
Read the following:-
- G.O.Ms.No.18 Minorities Welfare(MFC) Department Dt:16-04-2002
- G.O.Ms.No.30 Minorities Welfare(MFC) Department Dt:21-09-2002
- G.O.Ms.No.35 Minorities Welfare(MFC) Department Dt:07-11-2002
- G.O.Rt.No.2360, Finance (EBS-III-SW-SW) Department Dt:26-08-2015.
1.In the references 4th read above, Finance (FMU-WELFARE-1) Department have issued Comprehensive Budget Release Order during the financial year 2015-16 towards Assistance to Construction of Urdughar-cum-Shadikhanas in the State of Andhra Pradesh and requested the Minorities Welfare Department to issue Administrative Sanction Order.
2. Government, after consideration of the proposals hereby accord administrative sanction for an amount of Rs.1,75,60,000/- (Rupees One Crore Seventy Five Lakhs and Sixty Thousand only ) for Construction of the Urdughar-cum-Shadikhanas in the following Districts as shown in the Annexure.
3. The amount of Rs.1,75,60,000/- (Rupees One Crore Seventy Five Lakhs and Sixty Thousand only ) sanctioned in para (2) above for construction of Urdu Ghar-Cum-Shadikhana in the State of Andhra Pradesh shall be debited to the following Head of Account:
- “2225 - Welfare of Scs, ST & OBCs,
- 80 - General,
- MH 800 - Other Expenditure
- GH – 11 - Normal State Plan
- SH (25) - Assistance for Construction of Urdu Ghar Cum Shadikhana.
- 310/312 – Other Grants-in-Aid”
4. The Commissioner, Minorities Welfare, A.P., Hyderabad is authorised to Draw and Disburse the amount sanctioned in para (3)
above after, obtaining the estimates and plans from the implementing agency.
5. All the Collector and District Magistrates, of A.P. are requested to arrange for execution of work on receipt of the amount duly complying the instructions issued in the references 1st and 3rd read above and
send progress report and utilization certificates to Government. He should ensure that the construction of Shadikhanas are to be completed as early as possible and kept ready for utilization.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Dr. VIJAY KUMAR
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (FAC)
The Commissioner, Minorities Welfare,
All the Collector & District Magistrates, of
The Director/Secretary, Urdu Academy
Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Deputy Pay & Accounts Officer, A.P. Secretariat, Hyderabad.
The Minorities Welfare (OP & Budget) Department.
The Finance (FMU-WELFARE-1) Department.
The P.S. to Spl. Secretary to C.M.
The OSD to Minister for M.W.
The P.S. to Spl. Secretary to Govt. (MW) Sf/sc.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//