AP RC.NO:900 DEECET-2015 – Filling up of “B” category seats (20%) in Private Colleges.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE CONVENER DEECET-2015 & REGIONAL JOINT DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION, GUNTUR
Present :- Smt.P.Parvathi., M.A., B.Ed.,
Rc.No. 900/A1/2015, Dated:19-02-2016
Sub:- DEECET-2015 – Filling up of “B” category seats (20%) in Private D.El..Ed. Colleges in the state – Guidelines issued – Regarding.
- G.O.Ms.No. 30 School Education (Prog-II) Department dated 08.07.2015
- Govt., Memo. No. 58761/Prog-II/A1/2015 dated 8.09.2015.
- Procs. Rc.No. 3888/B/SCERT/2015 dated 08.10.2015 of the Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad.
- This office Proc.Rc.No.900/A1/2015 dated:05.12.2015
1. Category B seats means 20% of the sanction intake of the seats in Private Elementary Teacher Training Instructions to be in the time Managements the respective colleges as per the following by conditions and subject to approval by the competent authority.
2.The candidatshouldC and BC should secure 50./. of marks and SC. ST and PHC Candidates tahe 45./. Marks in aggregate In the qualifying examination (Intermediate or its equal) for filling up B category seats (20%) In private D.EI.Ed colleges in the state.
3.Candldates should have Complet 17 years of age as on 01.09.2015, There shall be no upper age Iimit Admissions into DEECET-2015
4.The Qualifications Marks CET - 2015 for OC & BC iS 40 marks and for SC‚ST and PHC marks for DEECET-2015 as per Govt. Memo No. 58761/Prog-II/A 201 dated 28.09.2015 and Clarification In Procs. Rc.No. 3888/B/SCE 20 dated 08.10.2015 as a Special case.
5.The institutional all the details of seats available under category ‘B‘ (20%) and Conductining the admissions as per norms In a fair and transparently manner.
6.All the Instructions Including in SW- I and SW - II shall be obtained approval of Convener of DEECET For all the admission under category "B" by submitting The details of admissions made.
7.The managements of Private D.EI.Ed Colleges in the State are informed To adhere to The rules and regulators strictly Issued In G.O.M5‚No‚ 30 School Education (prog-II) Dept dated 08.07.2015 and amendments Issued thereon without fail.