AP RC.NO:2980 Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment as Hospital Administrators (Managers) on contract basis in all teaching Govt. General Hospitals in A.P State.
AP Rc No. 2980/E11B/2016 Dated: 28/01/2016
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment as Hospital Administrators (Managers) on contract basis in all teaching Govt. General Hospitals in A.P State.
- 1. Non – Medical Graduate with M.B.A. 2 year regular course in Hospital Administration with at least 5 years of post qualification experience working in private or Govt. Hospitals. The institution from which degree is obtained should have recognized by AICTE / UGC.
- 2. At least 3 years of work experience in managerial rules in hospitals specializing in healthcare quality.
- 3. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS word, excel, power point and web surfing to search relevant data and documents.
- 4. Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilitics, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- 5. Demonstrated ability to work in a multi disciplinary team environment.
- 6. Knowledge in Hospital Administration.
- 7. Willingness to travel to districts to collect technical information and ability to subsequently synthesize information into research evidence.
- 8. Local language knowledge. Preference : Published work in the area of healthcare quality, safety and processes will be preferred.
- Age: should not be borned before 01.04.1976.
- Salary : Consolidated payment of Rs. 40,000/- PM
Criteria for selection:
- Academic Qualification - 65 Marks
- Computer Skills - 15 Marks
- Interview - 20 Marks.
Application Procedure: Application form is to be downloaded from DME official website –
Documents to be enclosed along with application :
- 1. MBA degree certificate along with Marks memo.
- 2. Date of birth certificate (SSC)
- 3. Work experience certificate.
- 4. Certificates showing computer skills.
- 5. Documents showing published work
- 6. Willingness letter to travel districts to collect and to synthesize information
- 7. Demand draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of Director of Medical Education, A.P. Hyderabad towards application fee.
Duties and responsibilities :
- 1. Formulating standard operating procedures for quality systems in hospitals.
- 2. Assessment and gap analysis of quality systems in hospital.
- 3. Providing technical assistance on NABH application process.
- 4. Technical assistance towards NABH protocols and accreditation programe.
- 5. Conducting quality and Accreditation awareness and education programs.
- 6. Undertake other relevant assignments, which may be assigned from time to time.
- 7. They will assist the Superintendent in day to day administration.
- 8. Any other related work entrusted by the Superintendent / Principal concerned
- Hospital / Medical College.
Duration of contract period: 3 Years only.
Last date: Filled in application along with all certificates & DD for Rs. 500/- should reach to the Director of Medical Education, A.P. , Sultan Bazar, Hyderabad – 195, on or before 5 PM of 15.02.2016.
Hyderabad Date: 28-01 -2016
Director of Medical Education.