AP Counseling for Admission into MBBS/BDS Courses Rank wise Web Option Scheduled Certificate Verification , Andhra Pradesh BDS Counseling-2016 Rank wise Counseling Web Option Steps Certificate Verification Dates , Andhra Pradesh MBBS Counseling for Admission into BDS Courses Rank wise Web Option Scheduled Certificate Verification Dates , AP MBBS Counseling for Admission into BDS academic year 2016-17 into the Andhra Pradesh Medical and Dental Colleges including Statewide colleges in the Andhra Pradesh State.
AP MBBS Counseling for Admission into BDS Courses Rank Wise Web Option Scheduled Certificate Verification Dates.Dr. NTR UHS hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into MBBS/BDS Courses in Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada. The candidates those who have appeared and secured ranks in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET-2016 are directed to attend the counseling for admission into MBBS / BDS Courses for the academic year 2016-17 into the Andhra Pradesh Medical and Dental Colleges including Statewide colleges in the Andhra Pradesh State at any one of the following Help line Centers as per the schedule given below.
Note : The eligible candidates are advised to attend for verification of Original Certificates at any one of the above Helpline centers of their choice. The Telangana Candidates those who are seeking admission in un-reserved (15%) and State wide quota seats have to attend Help line centers 1 and 4 (JNTUH,Hyderabad and NTRUHS, Vijayawada ) only as concerned officials of all the welfare departments of both the States will be available in Vijayawada and Hyderabad centers .
- Candidates have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1500/- (and Rs.800/- in case of SC/ST) at the time of certificate verification Certificates to be produced at the time of counseling:
The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and two sets of attested Xerox copies:-
- Hall Ticket of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET -2016.
- Rank card of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET -2016.
- S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth.
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination.
- Transfer certificate.
- Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate.
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim.
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed (a) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidates stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed (proforma enclosed).