AP SA-3 Examination ofter Evaluation Conducting Remedial Teaching for Students 5th/7th/8th/9th Telugu,English,Maths Subject wise AP SCERT Providing 3RS Reading/Writing/Speching Skills Development Teachers Hand Books,Students Work books,Work sheets for Schools its Implement of Reading/Writing/Specking skills (3Rs Programme) Remedial Teaching Teachers Hand Book and 100 days Remedial Teaching Planed Manuals like Teachers Hand Book Subject wise like Telugu English Maths Remedial Teachers Hand Book and also usefull to students Telugu English Maths Remedial Students Work Book and Telugu English Maths Remedial WorkBook and Worksheets for Countinuous Comprehensive Evaluation Program for CCE Remedial Teaching for100 Days Programme for Teachers and Studnts.
AP Remedial Teaching Hand Books Teachers & Students work book's by SCERT
Expected Out Come:
To enable the child know the words related to class room situation. And to enable the
child develop simple sentences which can be used in day to day life. (Using Adjectives).
- Situation: The teacher introduces concept of class room and talks about it.
- The teacher circle the phrase “class room’ for the purpose of mind mapping.
- Then the teacher elicit related words form the students and writes them on the black board.
Read More Remedial teaching Guidelines Click Here.
Then the teacher reads out all the words written on the blackboard.
The teacher makes a special stress on the first letter of each word (T- T, a, b, l, e = Table) and ask the children to identify same letter that’s there in the alphabet chart.
- The Teacher should see the children identify both the capital and small letter.
- The teacher asks each child to identify a particular word written on the blackboard.
- The teacher reads all the words with spellings. And instruct the children to repeat after him/her.
- The teacher takes a word which he thinks can produce more rhyming words. Ex: - Table. And develops one or two rhyming Words like.