SKU Special Recruitment for the Eligible candidates (SC,ST and PH Category) for the Non-Teaching and SKU Hostels Backlog Vacancy Posts Recruitment Notification as per Notification No: SKU/N.T. Estt/E1/2017 Dated 30.03.2017 Complete Details for Special Recruitment for SC/ST Backlog Vacancies Recruitment Notification-2017/Elgible Creteria/Age Relaxation/How To Applying Application. at www.skuniversity.org.
Applications in the prescribed form are invited from the Eligible candidates (SC,ST and PH Category) for the Non-Teaching and SKU Hostels Backlog Vacancy Posts S.K.University, Ananthapuramu on Special Recruitment.
The details pertaining to Backlog Vacancies of Non-Teaching and Hostels Vacancies and the application form/eligibility criteria and other information may be obtained at University website: www.skuniversity.org.
- SC= Scheduled Caste. ST= Scheduled Tribe. PH=Physically Handicapped.
NOTE:- The University reserves the right to increase/decrease or cancel the above appointments at any point of time without prior notice.
- Junior Assistant / Store Keeper - Scale of Pay : Rs. 16400-49870- Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science from a Recognized University with Type writing Grade in English / Telugu Knowledge.
- Cleaner (Hostel and Non Teaching) - Scale of Pay: Rs. 13000-40270 - Qualifications: 7th Class passed.
- Steward - Scale of Pay: 14600-44870- Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science from a Recognized University.
- Attenders/Watchmen’s /Sweepers/Gardeners /Servers/Provisional Cleaner/Helper/ - Scale of Pay: Rs. 13000-40270 Qualifications: 7 th Class passed
- Assistant Cook - Scale of Pay: Rs. 13390-41380 Qualifications: 7 th Class passed with 2 years experience in Cooking. Assistant
- Junior Library Assistant - Scale of Pay: Rs. 16400-49870 Qualifications: A Pass in Matriculation or S.S.C examination with eligibility for University Courses of Study and with a certificate in Library Science from a Recognized University preferable with two years experience of work in a Library.
- Technical Assistant - Scale of Pay: Rs. 26600-77030 Qualifications: a) B.Sc Second class with Mathematics, Physics Chemistry or Mathematics, Physics and Electronics or Mathematics, Physics and Statistics b) Diploma in Electronic Instrumentation or Instrumentation (Electronics) c) Experience in Fabrication and repair laboratory instruments/Computer Programming in Additional Qualification.
- Assistant Fitter - Scale of Pay : Rs. 17890-53950/17890 Qualifications : (i) ITI in fitter trade ii) Experience for a minimum period of 3 years in the concerned field.
- Pump Driver - Scale of Pay : Rs. 17890-53950 Qualifications : Must have passed ITI in concerned trade and shall have 3 Assistant Pump Driver or an equivalent service in pump installations and repairs to pump machinery, provided that the required experience may be reduced to 2 years in respect of candidates who have undergone satisfactory course in Mechanical Engineering in a Govt. institution or any other institution.
- Wheel Valve Operator - Scale of Pay : Rs. 13000-40270 Qualifications: 7 th Class pass works.
- Telephone operator - Scale of Pay : Rs. 16400-49870 Qualifications: SSC passed 2. Diploma in Telephone Operating.
- Drivers - Scale of Pay : Rs. 17890-53950 Qualifications : A Literate in English or Telugu with heavy driving License.
Age (for all the posts) should be not less than 18 years but not more than 34 years
Age Relaxation (for all the posts) The upper age limit is relaxed with 10 years (i.e. 34+10 = 44 years)
Mode of Payment Amount shall be paid by means of Demand Draft of in favour of the Registrar, Sri Krishnadevaraya University payable at Ananthapurmau.
How to Apply:
- The candidates who want to have the applications by post must send D.D. along with a letter of request together with self addressed envelope (9cm X 24 cm) stamps worth of Rs.40/- to the Registrar, S.K. University, Ananthapuramu super scribing on the envelop as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF” as per notification on the envelop.
- Travel & Boarding Expenses No T.A and D.A and other expenses will be paid by the University for attending the interview.
- Last Date The filled in application along with all necessary enclosures, Demand Draft towards should reach on or before 15.04.2017 upto 5.00 p.m. Further the application shall be accompanied with an envelope affixing postal stamp worth of Rs.40/- for sending the call letter by post to attend the interview.
The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above vacancies without assigning any reasons therefore.