CRPF ASI(STENO),HC,CT Technical Staff Recruitment Notification 2016 / Online Application .CRPF Recruitment No. R.II-15/15-Rectt-I(Online) Dated, the 20 Jan-2016 FORCE FUTURISTIC RECRUITMENT PLAN 2015-16 FOR ASI(STENO) RECTT: NOTIFIED.
1.Reference invited to Force Hqr i.e. Recruitment Directorate notice dated 11/12/2015 for conduct of online recruitments (copy attached for information).
Name of Posts: –
- ASI Steno
- HC Ministerial
- CT tradesman and technical
- Signal staff
- Paramedical staff
2.2nd phase recruitments of Force of all in-house recruitments of various posts
has commenced in phases. The recruitment is “Open” and will be conducted in online
mode. Online mode is restricted to acceptance of applications. The process has added
advantage over the conventional procedure and will facilitate completion of recruitment
procedure within time line. Notification for ASI(Steno) Open Competitive
Examination 2015-16 has been issued for publication. Applications will be
accepted w.e.f 01/02/2016. As per GOI instructions detailed notification will be
available in Employment Newspaper and on CRPF Website and through link with Website
created for the recruitment. To have wide awareness in entire country and in specific
amongst people living in remote, disturbed areas of LWE, NE, J&K and Border areas,
advertisements will appear in all leading and regional newspapers of country as “Window
Advertisement”. Force is also resorting to all other means, channels, communication mode
on awareness, timely information to facilitate people in such areas.
3. Earlier procedure with offline format, manual scrutiny of applications,
misplace of applications, rejections on grounds of incomplete or wrong data, non-
availability of signatures, non-attachment of envelopes, stamps on envelopes, late delivery
of applications by postal department, wrong payee address on DD/PO, delay in receipts of
admits cards, call letter by applicants have all been overcome and facilitated by a speaking
and transparent procedure. Now a more, simpler, faster, accurate, economical on-line
registration of applications has been put in place. Efforts are on to put “window
advertisement” of ASI(Steno) recruitment in maximum of leading newspapers
and newspapers which are published at district level and have wide coverage in
nook & corner and remotest of country areas.
Clear Vacancies Category wise:
4. Salient features for recruitment of ASI(Steno) are as follows:-
- a. Communication between recruiting agency and applicants through E-Mail and SMS at various stages.
- b. No documents required to be submitted by applicant with online application except candidate’s signature and photograph.
- c. Online application format devised in manner where a candidate fills a specific column and then moves to next column.
- d. Ratio of rejection minimal.
- e. Late receipt of application due to postal delay avoided.
- f. The manual interference minimized.
- g. Payment of collection of application fees, where applicable through Payment gateway linked with application form.
- h. Admits cards/ call letters will be downloaded at various stages i.e. written test,
of volume of information, scrutinize applications against recruitment notifications, their
acceptance, placing of relevant information stage wise, bring accountability at aspiring candidates
and recruiting levels, CRPF has introduced ONLINE process in all its recruitment of various ranks
from 2015-16 year in a phased manner. The recruitments does not include “conduct of any of the
written examination online” but will be on OMR basis and where ever required will include
descriptive ones. The recruitment also does not involve any “one time registration” but will be
open for different posts at periods, regulated through advertisement notification, and where a
candidate has to apply online within notified period. The recruitments include all its “in-house
departmental examinations” and “open examinations”. In 1st phase online recruitment of various
Limited Departmental Competitive Examinations has commenced with effect from 1
st Oct’ 2015. The 2nd phase online recruitment of different open Competitive Examinations for various ranks will commence at periods between calendar and financial year end.
B. CRPF with conduct the following examinations in phased manner :
PART-I (Open Recruitment):
PART-II (For Departmental candidates)
- All LDCEs SI/GD, ASI(Steno),HC(Min),HC(GD) for departmental candidates only.- Method of written exam will be OMR+ descriptive.
- CRPF Recruitment Directorate Helpline No.011-24368630