AP G.O.MS.No. 69 Dated: 17-10-2015 Tribal Sub Plan 2015-16- (7) Construction of Mini Auditoriums in ITDA Districts
Tribal Welfare Department – Tribal Sub Plan 2015-16- (7) Construction of Mini Auditoriums (for conducting Cultural meetings and training Classes) in ITDA Districts – Administrative Sanction – Orders – Issued.
TRIBAL WELFARE (BUD) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 69 Dated: 17-10-2015
Read the following.
1. Act No.1 of 2013, dated:24.01.2013 2. Section 18
(2) of Act No.1 of 2013, dt:24.01.2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No.7, Planning (XXII) Deptt., dt:23.02.2013
4. G.O.Ms.No.10, Planning (XXII) Deptt., dt:23.02.2013
5. G.O.Ms.No.14, Planning (XXII) Deptt., dt:22.04.2013
6. G.O.Ms.No.51, Finance (Expr.SW) Dept., dt:11.03.2013
7. Minutes of the 11th Nodal Agency for TSP held on 11.05.2015.
O R D E R:
1.Tribal Welfare Department in tune with Tribal Empowerment Policy, 2010-2015 and in compliance to the 9 Point Program for Tribal Development and also as announced in Visakhapatnam by Hon’ble Chief Minister on World Adivasi Day i.e., on 09.08.2014, the Tribal Welfare Department has proposed to strengthen Infrastructure of Educational Institutions as a long term objective of ensuring quality education among ST’s in the state.
2. The Tribal Welfare Department proposed construction of (7) Cultural Meeting Halls for conducting awareness programmes cultural meetings and training classes (Mini Auditoriums) in ITDA Districts to strengthen Infrastructure as a long term objective of facilities quality education among STs in the State.
3. With a view to provide permanent buildings to these 7 Mini Auditoriums in ITDA Districts necessary proposals have been prepared and placed before the Nodal Agency for TSP with an estimated cost of Rs.100.00 lakhs per each.
4. The Nodal Agency for TSP in its meeting held on 11.05.2015 after through deliberations has agreed and recommended for Constriction of 7 Mini Auditoriums buildings for conducting awareness programmes, cultural meetings and training classes in ITDA Districts and recommended to State Council for Development of SCs & STs for approval the proposal of the Nodal Agency for TSP.
5. After careful examination and keeping in view the decision of the State Council, construction of 7 Mini Auditoriums for conducting awareness programmes cultural meetings and training Classes in ITDA Districts, as shown in Annexure – VI (III-B) as appended to G.O. at an estimate cost of Rs.7.00 Cr. Under TSP 2015-16 Scheme of Educational Infrastructure as adequate budget provision of Rs. 80.00 Cr. has been already made available under B.E. 2015-16 for the creation of infrastructure.
6. The Director, Tribal Welfare shall take further necessary action and execute the said works in a time bound manner during the current Financial year through the Tribal Welfare Engineering Department.
7 The Expenditure towards Construction of 7 Mini Auditoriums (for Conducting awareness programmes, cultural meetings and training classes ) in ITDA Districts shall be debited to the following head of account:- 4225 - Capital outlay on Welfare of SCs, STs and OBCs 02 - Welfare of STs. MH 277- Education. GH 11 - Normal State Plan. SH (83) – Education Infrastructure. 530/531 – Other Expenditure (PLAN)
8 Since this item has been recommended to the State Council for the Development of STs and SCs and as per Para (5) of the G.O. 4th read above, this order does not require the concurrence of the Finance Department.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Dr. A. VIDYA SAGAR
PRINCIAPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
GET ADDITIONAL G.O INFORMATION - DOWNLOAD