Sri Venkateswara University,(SVU) Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) invites applications for admission into the following Courses During 2015 - 2016 Acadamic Year
I. Post Graduation:
1. M.A: Master of arts Courses Offered In Respective Manner.
- Political Science & Public Administration
- Master of Social Work.
2. M.Sc.: Master of Science Courses Offered In Respective Manner.
- Mathematics and Computer Science.
- B.Sc (Computers, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics & Electronics, Chemistry, Botany),
- B.Com., B.Com (Computers), B.L.I.Sc.
III. P.G. Diploma Courses: Industrial Relations & Personal Management and Guidance & Counselling.
IV. Open University System (OUS): Candidates without any formal qualification can pursue B.A and B.Com courses under OUS by qualifying in the eligibility entrance test.
2. All types of fee shall be made by way of generated DDE Online Challan of AB A/C No.103210100020302 or SBI A/C No.3157398725
3 with Transaction ID No. given by the Banks concerned. Otherwise the challan will be invalid. DD will not be accepted.
4. Candidates who have taken degree from other than Universities have to pay Rs. 185/- extra towards Recognition Fee by way of Academic Challan (‘A’ Challan) separately prior to the examinations and the Migration certificate thereon.
5. Each downloaded admission application should invariably be enclosed with separate DDE Online original challan towards payment of course fee. The Challan should be scanned and uploaded details after payment of prescribed fee. See that Bank date Stamp affixed Properly.
6. Partial Payment of admission fees will not be entertained.
7. In any case consolidated Online challans will not be entertained. Such applications will be summarily rejected.
8. The DDE Online challan particulars should be invariably written in the application form at the column given.
9. The Applications received through SVU DDE Study Centres should invariably affix their identity rubber Stamp with Study Centre Number in the space provided in the application. 10. The DDE Study Centres are confined to the State of Andhra Pradesh only.