Dravidian University Common Entrance Test DUPGCET-2017 Conduct a Entrance exam DUCET-2017 Common Entrance Test (DUCET) 2017 Entrance test for Admission Entrance Test for Common admission in PG courses variouse courses M.L.I.Sc, M.Com, M.S.W, M.A., M.Sc, M.Ed etc.In this university all the interested Elgible candidates please fill the application form before the last date and last date of submission of application form is in the month May 2017.For more information of DUCET 2017 Notification/ Application Form/Hall Tickets visit to official website at dravidianuniversity.ac.in
Conducting Authority Details:-
- Name of the authority: Dravidian University Common Entrance Test 2016.
- conducting University: Dravidian University.
- Apply Mode: Offline.
Dravidian University offered knowledge and understanding of Dravidian Languages, Literature, Culture, Sciences and Technology. Dravidian University sees the linguistic more as an opportunity for self-discovery and mother-tongue as the Archimedean point to bring about paradigm shift in education. The University promotes a broad-based and extensive project of translation of texts and narratives, in addition to a comparative study of cultures and languages, including visual and performing arts. It endeavors to play a crucial role in affirming the Dravidian cultural heritage and to reinstate the native idioms and in refiguring the local histories. The multicultural focus of the University is meant to respect differences and resist all attempts at homogenization while indigenizing the mind-sets of academics.
Dravida University Activites:
- To work for an integrated development of Dravidian languages, both written and spoken, including the Tribal languages of the Dravidian family.
- To impart instruction and training at very high levels in Dravidian languages, literature and culture related art and crafts and allied subjects with an indigenous thrust.
- To advance and disseminate learning and knowledge by diverse of means, including the use of new and advanced communication technologies.
- To cooperate with, and seek the cooperation of other Universities and institutions of higher learning, professional bodies and organizations for such purposes as the university considers necessary.
- To take up extension activities with special emphasis on rural development so as to make the benefits of the work done by the University reach educational institutions throughout the country.
- To impart training to those residing within and beyond India who desire to study Dravidian languages, literature, culture and modern sciences, medicine, engineering, technology and allied subjects.
- To translate books of other languages into Dravidian languages according to the needs in consonance with the objectives of the University and also to translate books from the Dravidian languages into other languages.
- To develop Dravidian languages as vehicles of modern knowledge and media of instruction.
DUPGCET 2017 Offering Courses:
- Comparative Dravidian Literature and Philosophy,
- Computer Science,Education & Human Resource,
- History,Archaeology and Culture,
- Folklore and Tribal Studies,
- Telugu and Translation Studies,
- Tamil Language and Translation Studies,
- Kannada and Translation Studies,Dravidian & Computational Linguistics,
- English & Communications,Bio-technology,
- Commerce and Management,Chemistry,
- Language Teaching Technology,
- Tulu Language and Translation Studies,
- Mathematics &Statistics ,
- Physical Education,
- Library & Information Science- Library.
Application Fee/Paying Mode:-
- Application fee. for General category is Rs.300 and for SC/ST category is Rs.200/- by Guidelines as per Official Notification visit at : www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in
Important Scheduled Dates:
- Submission of application form will start from April 2017.
- Last date of submission of application form is in the month May 2017
- More Information Visit Official Website at : www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in
How To Applying DUPGCET/DUCET-2017:
- Visit at official website: www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in
- Then Download Application Form and click it.
- Then fill all the details required Application Form.
- Finally to send and Registered Application Form.
- Print and upload A Hard Copy of Application Use of Downloading Hall Ticket -2017.